AS-Tydium

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

OK 3 Complaints:

1) Can you make the lighting less often like at intervals of 10 secs or something, feels like im in a nite club at the moment with the strobe lighting.

2) The Defence exit at the mazon like switch objective is rather easy to be spammed so the defence cant get out. Need to think of something for that.

3) How can You get to Mazon Switch from low? lol

Seven said:
OK 3 Complaints:

Same as in mazon ... hammerjump. But yeh i agrees should be more ways to get to top level, maybe a nice dodge up a slopey wall?

erm you could also try a launch or two think of low as a alt route imo.

Seven said:
Lightning has changed so the HJ spots are pretty dark now,
switch aint gonna be so hard that it seems, theres also high route ;)

yeh.. final room is like Mazon... with the switch, then destroy crystal.....

you can also hammer on the wooden bars under the ceiling, seeing there are Health vials i think youre event meant to consider this as an alternative route.

eyo, this is mutt's bruv....

the muppet used a pcx instead of a bitmap, so hes replaced it and re-aligned it all by hand so it looks a bit more beautiful now, its a bit brighter and the lightning is less often aswell. He'll also add an end sequence wen the lazy bastad can b arsed, mi bruv will do an end sequence if japster doesnt mind...

cheers, war poodle :)

X-Bomb...?

i remember a War_Poodle from Mi6, but i thought he changed his nick to X-Bomb...?

:thumb: anyhowz

yay checked the new version out...pls remove the thunders, my frame going from 60 to 15-20 then lol
*EDIT* k tactics r ready, lets play this in league :P

Last edited: