Browser games

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i mean a game where u have a planet to control
or u control a hero that has to survive trough time or what ever

starsphere was like that
1planet
u had to look for resources
make defence
make ships
politics
research
building
wars
peace
its like a research needs 12h then its a real human 12h
if i wanted to attack a enemy base
i had to prepare my vezels, launch them into space then send them to the planet
and this took like a phew clickys but the voyage was maybe 26h
so u had to w8 and w8 and do some politics...

Well, Here are the sites i use at work for games...

mousebreaker - the far best game is Blast Billiards Deluxe Edition (No need to reg, just click and play)
miniclip houses a few good games... but def Bush Shootout (or something) is a gud browser game, short tho..

oh and.. Channel 4 Games holds a few nice games..

P.s These are all afaik FREE No Register Flash/Shockwave Games, with scoreboards e.t.c, thier nothing great, just a bit of fun :D and all work friendly (tho dont hold me to that,just in case)

Reactions: Rob1000100
Ive played Planetaroin till it stopped being free... Switched To RoidRacer which was a clone I think.. played that till it stopped being free... Then played somethingKingdoms I think...

Now im playing nothing, cuz they all wants cash fs plus they suck away your life... :P

Moto said:
Well, Here are the sites i use at work for games...

mousebreaker - the far best game is Blast Billiards Deluxe Edition (No need to reg, just click and play)
miniclip houses a few good games... but def Bush Shootout (or something) is a gud browser game, short tho..

oh and.. Channel 4 Games holds a few nice games..

P.s These are all afaik FREE No Register Flash/Shockwave Games, with scoreboards e.t.c, thier nothing great, just a bit of fun :D and all work friendly (tho dont hold me to that,just in case)

:rofl:@ bush shootout it's cool :flack: :snot:

I play Utopia
Might be exactly what you're looking for, you control your own province, and are in a kingdom with about 20 other provinces. goal is to grow big of course, kingdoms can declare war on eachother and must elect a monarch etc :)

Several playstyles, several races/personalities with different feats *and* the next age is going to begin within 1 or 2 weeks, so you have plenty of time to sign up for it =)

I myself ended up (very, very low chance of that) in an old super-kingdom and we're trying to get the organisation back a bit, very nice communication with the rest of the kingdom, IRC etc
hard to find those active kingdoms :x

Menace said:
I play Utopia
Might be exactly what you're looking for, you control your own province, and are in a kingdom with about 20 other provinces. goal is to grow big of course, kingdoms can declare war on eachother and must elect a monarch etc :)

Several playstyles, several races/personalities with different feats *and* the next age is going to begin within 1 or 2 weeks, so you have plenty of time to sign up for it =)

I myself ended up (very, very low chance of that) in an old super-kingdom and we're trying to get the organisation back a bit, very nice communication with the rest of the kingdom, IRC etc
hard to find those active kingdoms :x

well seems to be a funny game
so i'm gone try it
any advice about that game? :Joystick:

lol after trying level 5 for ages slowly i once just pushed the mouse through in about half a sec and beat it but level 6 looks scary

I think its impossible with anything like mouse acceleration on, even "enhance pointer precision" which I have turned off :D

I gave up on 6 after a few tries, oh and the pass "Retard"

Name: dani
Comment: wot is da password?