UC gonna RETIRE after this month. Last match against ULL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

They quit before they played us, how lame is that!
hehe damn sorry to hear ya leave but it was expected.

Ill miss ya skummah ( . )
Now there's a spot left in the top of div1 and i hope to take it!!

:wave: GreetZ X

Hehe Lo biebel :) i will btw CONTACT him u lazy fag :P

Yeah NEKRO lets play Sl in a bit damn i miss those days we laught..
But u lots knew it wud come soon.. Tho i didnt even expected that it wud be that soon we left.. Actually i thought it wud be after Christmas :(
but it didnt..
so for the last time

Yo pick up the phone Nek !!!!

WAZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAA :D

Ahh damn... didnt get to play you guys :(... hmm the Nr1 spot gonne be easyer to take now:P hahaha :cool:

GG with all the wars you pld UC you where truly the best in ias!!!

Greetz
Morph

OMG bibel u fag, I never see u on irc, msn or ICQ ffs. I havent seen u for like 3 months ffs.... be online if posible.... I wanna have a talk with u...

The space is not long enough to describe all the fun and the feelings that should find its place here!

:)

:( sad to see another top clan go, the matches against us werent that great since you pwned us everytime, was still fun tho. i hope that every1 who quits ut has a nice life etc etc and so on, get many babies :P and maybe we even c some faces around some time, best wishes /sx

Wasn't in UC as long as some members, but I have enjoyed every minute of it (apart from Riv's squeaky voice on Ventrilo ;) ). Proud to have been in a clan that had such a great unbeaten run and had the chance to play alongside some great instagib players. Unlike most members I will be probably be staying with iAS in UT so will be on the lookout for a new clan (although having started a new job, I won't be as active as I was) so if any clan is interested in me then contact me in IRC either in #uas or #uc. Would also like to say good luck to all the UC members that are leaving to play UT2k4 and would like to thank all the clans I have played against whilst I've been in UC. Hopefully I'll play versus some of you again soon :).