UC gonna RETIRE after this month. Last match against ULL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

skumler

-)EaS*
Feb 2, 2003
Denmark
Hello all

As the title says UC gonna quit after this month. Lots of UC members have lost their interest, so they are leavin the league. I dont think lots of em will be interested to join a new clan, as they want to quit and play ut2k4 instead. But u can ask in our channel if u want to try to recruite any of us.

I want to start thankin lots of people for the hard work and what they have done for UC.
But most of all i want to thank some special people first
Cloud, Nek, Pun, Syl, those who began UC with me.
Then those who entered after:
Meteor, Protocol, MrSolo, NTS, Rivaldo, XB, Dragoonz, Beltroniko, Quy, Shocker.
Those who were in UC but left.
GoSu, Luweking, Numbnut, Vaj, Paa, Yako, BlackDildo :P, JimDdu.

And i wanna thanks the Admin aswell hard job u got there m8s :)
And of cuz all the people i know :D dam we got some fun days :D miss it tho hehehe

UC began as unknown clan :P oh well it was only me who was unknown rest of the players that started was known lol.... But here ends our 1st place in the UTA :) so FiA here u go :D

I almost for got The legend Elbarto who was the clan leader before me :) goodbye to u m8 where ever u are now

Cya all
btw i will still be in irc So u dont get ride of me YET !!! how u like that punk ?!?!

Skummah

Last edited:
Reactions: SyLeNcEr
good job skum :thumb:

unfortunately UC was running down to a slow pace the past few months and the majority of us could see this happening, and the time is now right to quit with BC supposedly leaving and fia (and possibly suym) being the only real matches we would look forward to.

just wanna say my thanks to all the UC dudes and all our opposition for giving us a fun time in the league. :D

cya UC.:wave:

/me waits for a post from ReD saying "who are UC?"

Was fun playing with you gimps, was a shame that there werent so many opponents that could give us a hard game.
Gl to the rest of the clans trying to beat FiA :)

Reactions: CeCe
And another great clan leaves :\

UC was always a nice opponent for FiA, had sum great (close) wars.
Nice launches, nice skill, nice ppl (SUM LESS NICE ! =p ) all in all a shame to see u leave, but I know most of u weren't intrested in UT anymore so I'm not that surprised to see u leave.

GL in whatever u do! :wave:

wanna play some SL in abit? :p

yeh just like to say thx for all the good games, had many laughs and fun in UC and a lot of good friends came together here. UC was the clan where i met all the team mates i still play with today.

The time has now come to quit since none of us really like to play ut now or have the time anymore :)
its been fun though and will miss UC in a way!

cu! R.I.P UC!

Goodbye UC m8s!.....:wave:

Hey Skumlerrrrrrrr, u horny tit, hehehe, how u doing? Tell ur brother NTS hi for me and also those nice Danish chicks... :drool:
Dammit, i'll come to Denmark soon fs....:D