AS-Tydium

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lo u lot hope your all good, lol almost jan ive not had alot of time for mappin cos i got a couple of pay rises which means i can afford more beer now :P how u been anyway? Good i hope ive missed ya u big gay bear u strictly in a metrasexual way tho :)

I've almost finished the changes for the level Japster, ive just got to wait for tom to wake up so i can use his computer to add the finishing touches, might be a bit too dark atm hmz ive finished the bot support their a bit gay but they do everything apart from the end obj cos theyre nobs.. U can change it if u dont like it or just bin it like i said b4.

Oh yea i made a bit of a hole but i can sort that with the trusty barrel trick or actor blockers, its only a small hole, dont take the piss jan :P

Hopefully tom'll get up soon.. lazy git...

Just ran through the attack with no enemies for the first time.

Seems nice and simple with no fps issues and not much spam happening (at least outside). Why did you have to put in those lightning flashes? I nearly shat meself :angry:

Lots of launch opportunities, which is good, and lots of weapons, which is good :D Outside it's kinda hard to tell where you are - some colour coded areas (subtle obviously) would be nice, cos as it is all the rocks look the same and I have no sense of direction as it is. Can I just steal a cannonball and flog it to someone?

The rock at the end is enormously hard to destroy. I was there for ages shooting rox and sniping at it, then checking F3 to see if I'd missed something :confused: But it takes ages even with no defence - that could well be the stalling point of the map in pubs or matches, in the same way that Overlord sticks at the Boiler Room.

I wouldn't mind seeing it in the league, but don't hold your breath. Last time I asked about new maps before today was November 2003 ffs, and it was the same maps I was asking about...

Nice map anyway Snuggs - pld :P

Useless said:
Nice map anyway Snuggs - pld :P

wasn´t me :lol:

Useless said:
The rock at the end is enormously hard to destroy. I was there for ages shooting rox and sniping at it, then checking F3 to see if I'd missed something :confused: But it takes ages even with no defence - that could well be the stalling point of the map in pubs or matches, in the same way that Overlord sticks at the Boiler Room.

must be like in golgo, cause i had no prob with flack :)

Well pld then for inventing Japster in the first place ;)

Yeah after hammering it with everything else, I hit it once with flak and it went. Golg again :P

whats up with golg? i can destroy the heart with mini flak rockets ASMD whatever's trigger happens to be between my fingers.

dl now :)

just had a nose nice map. though if you try to dodge up a corner section near the cannon you die, dunno if this same one as already pointed out

edit edit its a differant one

Attachments

• Shot0170.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
shot it with sniper thrice anyway and won (tydium crystal)

Lighting is a lot betetr than in Japs version IMO. reminds me a bit of monkey grubebr too :lol: the thuncerstorm is indeed scary :lol:

what useless said about all areas looking same : i dont think so i cant think of a maps that is similar in areas too so i think we need a public test to prove his/my point :D

/me probes Cratos :o

Nice map and yes 2 primary flak is enough for the final rock fix da bugs and lets ahve another vote :P

looks veeeery nice!! :thumb:

things i noticed anyway:
- the last part (inside) seems to have less fps than outside (tested offline)
^^hope it doesn't stutter online and with spam etc
- when walking that path up to the gate that is shot by the catapult some walls "shiver" a bit when i am moving. when i stand still they also are still. (i think)
dunno what that is. not 100% correct aligned or sumpthink :D

rest look very very sweet as i said :thumb: