Average age of UTa players?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hm, now i know, why there are so many childish fakenickin flaming idiots out there. in fact they are childs. don t you have parents who forbit you to lame around all day and do some homework instead ?

!r!e said:
hm, now i know, why there are so many childish fakenickin flaming idiots out there.
Who's flaming? :p:
!r!e said:
in fact they are childs. don t you have parents who forbit you to lame around all day and do some homework instead ?
Prolly not cuz they're all in their holidays atm :P

!r!e said:
hm, now i know, why there are so many childish fakenickin flaming idiots out there. in fact they are childs. don t you have parents who forbit you to lame around all day and do some homework instead ?
1 word: NO

24, been around since soon after teh start me finks :) tho many fakenicks ;) played since very early 2000, poss back in 99 too :D

Reactions: Cassius
Old bart ;)
Looks like the average age is going to be between 17-22 ?

i'm 24 now
and started playin ut one day after demo-release-party in berlin :lol:
in that demo i loved the domination-map due to my bad skills. when ut was out, i discovered assault and play it till today - skills have improved not much, as u all will know :lol: