All trance lovers!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blade2004

Dec 1, 2001
Sweden
I read this on tiesto.com
It's gonna be sooo great!

In October 2003, Tiësto was approached by the Athens Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games (ATHOC) for a DJ-performance of 90 minutes during the parade of the athletes, a part of the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games.

Tiësto will perform his DJ-set live in the Olympic Stadium in Athens. This will include new tracks produced especially for the Opening Ceremony and songs that have been tailored to compliment the spirit of the Ceremony.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :)

and in october he will give a 2nd solo performance in the gelderdome in NL ... the dutchies will remember the one from last time :D

Snee said:
and in october he will give a 2nd solo performance in the gelderdome in NL ... the dutchies will remember the one from last time :D
lol i cud hear teh music from me home last time :)

No, they mostly like rock, euro-dance, and everything else

And last i heard, Tiësto pld Tech-Trance/Techno... but i've been non-trance for a few weeks/mayb a month...so i dunno what he's gonna play @ OL :confused:

Last edited:
I can safely say that i hate trance. David Hasselhoff is better music, and by no means has he ever made some good music.

Humph said:
:lol:

where did he go anyway? Not seen him post in years

now now.. you're really exagerating now.. :P

Code:
Crusader
MEMBER OF THE COUNCIL
OF SUPREME SPAMMERS 
 Last Activity: 23-03-2003 20:20 

ok.. inactive for nearly 1,5 year.. quite long indeed..

Wasn't he banned some time for some reason?

think he just never returned after that or something.. dunno anymore.. :sofa:

His last post..

Funny pics ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something to take ur minds off debating whether the war is justified

Caution contains nudity (if u look closely) that might be unsuitable for Humpo ..

http://censored.htm

Crusader

Aha.. it was you humpye'rbro!! you did it!! :D