Big Bird

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

His name is Pino.
pino_copy.jpg

2 bad we had to kill him :D.

Last edited:
Made a trip to US n went to look for The yellow fucker .....FOUND HIM!!!!

2001.05.05.matts_big-bird-skin_rug3.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this on web: Big Bird Trivia (thanks Nina!): I was looking at your sport section and saw that you had the Netherlands represented. I have some friends who live there and I've been there a number of times. I just had to share with you that the outfit is great! Now what may be a little off, for the Dutch children that is (and get ready to laugh), Big Bird in Dutch Sesame Street is actually BLUE not yellow! Yeah, he is Blue Big Bird! At least that is how he looked the last time I saw Dutch Sesame Street! My Dutch friend expressed her frustration that the Big Bird is blue, but the Big Bird toys in the toy stores are yellow, so it is quite confusing and disappointing for the children. This was over five years ago that I was last there, so maybe it has changed, I will have to check with my friends. Thought I should share this little funny "trivia." Nina

P.S. More trivia. Sesame Street (Mexico) does not have a Big Bird by the way, it has what looks like a combination parrot/chicken! We can view it here on Saturday mornings, all other characters are the same!

You just don't want anyone seeing your halloween outfit Rookie

12-5295.jpg

Last edited:
mebby its not the same bigbird, mebby they r cousins:lol:never seen a blue bigbird before:p:

Didnt the african bigbird have aids?triv.

lolol gen... think in most of the countries the bird is yellow, but we dutchies always have seen bigbird as being blue :o