Blinded By The Lights

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gringo

Dope
Feb 11, 2002
Blinded by the Lights - The Streets.

Just got the album but this track is the buisness :D - mebbe more because it brings back so many memories of yesteryear rather than it being a truly classic tune but omg he describes countless nights I've had in years gone by soooo succinctly :drummer:

bring back memories for anyone else? ;)

second album very weak compared to Origina Pirate Material i thought, still orginal stuff but just not as good, Dry Your eyes and Blinded by the lights both be good tracks though.

i like the way the whole cd is one huge story and each tune follow's it on, not really my first choice music wise but gotta give them cedit for clever lyrics

whole cd is one huge story
not sure what your taste is, but Wolverine - Cold Light of Monday so the same, except it based on a girl, who goes through teen angst of drugs, abuse, loinliness etc... not hip-hop but very touching....or im just soft :)