Van Helsing...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
Saw it yesterday. Not a bad film if you don't expect too much! :D

Highlights for me were the flying vampire ladies :D

thought it was a gr8 film, warewolfs were good, special effects were bang on too.

I liked it too, although it was more the special effects then the story that did it for me :)

If you indeed don't expect too much it rox :)

Rel@x said:
I liked it too, although it was more the special effects then the story that did it for me :)

If you indeed don't expect too much it rox :)
:footy:

seen it once at the movies, Now cant wait to get it on dvd

seen it yesterday 2...very nice film,when u dont want a good story :P effects were great, and the fight van helsing vs. dracula was very great! :D

I wonder what the hell they decided to call him Gabriel VanHelsing for? That just fucks with the story of Abraham VanHelsing from Bram Stoker's "Dracula."
By them calling him Gabriel, and Dracula refering to them having history together, I expect him to be an incarnation of Gabriel the ArcAngel. Since Dracula got his wings from Lucifer, it would more than make sense...

i also liked it, nice fiction...

girls were pretty nice too

but in the end it isnt so suspisious that the girl would die of fear or heart attack (or both) looking for the wolf?!

the girls slaps were pretty cool

nice sound too

imo a very bad movie and totally not worth the money.

hugh jackmann is ok, kate beckinsale is dropdead gorgeous and absoluteley unable to act as usual, the rest of the cast is below average, most of all dracula with his changing accent and all the hissing (cant figure out why all 500 year old villains in fantasy movies need to hiss all the time).

the story mix cud have worked but the whole story about van helsing being an angel is just too twisted, if they bring something like that in they shud accent it more and clear it up at the end.
total agony was the super cheesy end when she appears in the clouds. :barf:

too bad, i was looking forward to this movie :(

just saw it in norway in english with norwegian subtitles lol. Shite film really seemed like it was aimed more at the under 12 audience. fit birds tho....maybe if they'd got their tits out a bit the film woulda been better.

and lots of lengths of rope of perfect length around the place there for swinging on eh fs?