Pld microsoft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TuT said:
Man, you have like 10 miles to the swedish border. Buy a house there, get your car and drive over. In like 1 hour you can have Telia adsl and half your ping you got today (at least).

I posted a pic (maybe 1 year ago) about the finnish routing. All routes goes through Stockholm, that´s why your pings suck so fucking badly. And if i remember right... If you wanna reach Germany, it goes throgh Sweden, England, Netherlands and then to Germany... prolly depends on where you live though.
@least in Finland u can get better con then 56k everywhere fs fucking arsefucking swedes cant deliver me even isdn:bah:

SoldierBoy said:
@least in Finland u can get better con then 56k everywhere fs fucking arsefucking swedes cant deliver me even isdn:bah:

Yeah that is truly shit, but you must live fucking far from the society and telestation not being able to get adsl these days innit? And when you finally get it, it´s gonna be unstable as hell prolly because of the range :(

TuT said:
Yeah that is truly shit, but you must live fucking far from the society and telestation not being able to get adsl these days innit? And when you finally get it, it´s gonna be unstable as hell prolly because of the range :(
well closest place 2 get adsl from where I live is about 10km away.. tho they r building it out here atm.. had 30 intrested peeps and need 40 and there shuldnt be many left or maybe they already have all peeps they need 2 build it out.. but will be only 0.5mbit but better/cheaper then this shit