Cute animal. WARNING BIG ASS SPIDER

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DK

Apr 7, 2003
Norway-->Trondheim
Cute animal.

image001.jpg

Not fucking funny.

A warning as to the content of the pic would be nice, there are prolly quite a few people who browse these forums that are afraid of spiders and arachnids alike. I'm one of them and seeing that pic gave me such a fright that I started to feel unwell, and I've felt that way before and I know where it goes from there.

Imagine your greatest fear and then one click of a link later it's on your face, full screen, large as life.

Have some consideration for others.

camel spider, they aint that big, look at the guys hand in background, give you the rough size of them.

Apocalypse said:
Not fucking funny.

A warning as to the content of the pic would be nice, there are prolly quite a few people who browse these forums that are afraid of spiders and arachnids alike. I'm one of them and seeing that pic gave me such a fright that I started to feel unwell, and I've felt that way before and I know where it goes from there.

Imagine your greatest fear and then one click of a link later it's on your face, full screen, large as life.

Have some consideration for others.

aka... j00 got pwned :p:

Yeah Sjoerd, terrified of them.

Obvouisly something in the back of my mind (something that happened when I was a kid maybe) triggers the emotional response of fear when I see a spider or scorpion, even a dead one.

...and I don't mind admitting it either...

...so Lex, next time you want to have a public dig at me, try finding ammo elsewhere. I'm not embasserassed or ashamed to be afraid of them.

Reactions: CeCe
please warn me when you post, i am afraid of posts :x

wow that's an interesting insect :eek: isn't it actually two on that picture? i hope it's not a spider with 16 legs, that would make it a new race o_O

Last edited:
Apoc: i agree arachnophobia isnt sumat to be embarrased about.And im sure it was very unpleasant, still i think u over reacted.