UT2k4 Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

wow, that was good, btw munkZ, where did you get that avatar, I'd like to use the avatar of the skin I use although I dunno where to find the avatars :s

Riotz said:
wow, that was good, btw munkZ, where did you get that avatar, I'd like to use the avatar of the skin I use although I dunno where to find the avatars :s

click 3dview on that screenie u posted :yipee:

nice movie :clap:
the biojumps are really impressive, i knew it was possiblel but i only ever got about half as high as jas :D
eventually the jumpin on deck got pretty boring tho.

for Riotzz, i downloaded the 600 meg artwork pack for UT2004 heres a rather large jpg of the face ur after. Theres loads in that pack though, music, psd's, MASSIVE tiff's. Well worth the d/l if ur into arty type things.

better be good takes me 1 hour.. but remmembering what you thought me bout movies gues it'll be good

Bloody Aryss and Tamika.. cant stand em anymore.. theyre on every UT2k4 related piccy :)

Might DL the movie later.