What clans are interested in playing UT2K4 AS/ ONS?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rel@x

*****istrator
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
Was just wondering
I know Sixth is trying to organise something and i think i read c0, mi5 and fdc are trying to do the same..

what other clans are interested?

for the other clans that r heading into 2k4, we'd be up for a friendly or smin in the next few weeks if ur interested PM me or whatever

we just need another 5 players to buy the game 'pex :p: stop being so impatient :p:

dunno if suym gonna do a 2k4 side or not yet, there a few of us with the game wanting to but atm not really enough to form a clan. Personlay i would like to stick to assault but untill some real assault maps come out this anit really an option :(

{R-C} is defo going into 2k4 Assault....atm we dont have enough from UT to make a full 2k4 squad though and are looking for new 2k4 members.....

Come play on our server or give skully a shout ;)

if there's greater interest in 2k4 assault it would be nice if we'd have a league for it @uta, cb just sux :o

oh and i heard that there's some launch mod out, anyone tested it? :D

if anyone fancies a friendly in any ut2k4 mod, any amount of ppl (3v3, 4v4 etc) then msg me, we have our own server

Ajax said:
dunno if suym gonna do a 2k4 side or not yet, there a few of us with the game wanting to but atm not really enough to form a clan. Personlay i would like to stick to assault but untill some real assault maps come out this anit really an option :(

Cos they're all asleep up trees ffs.

About a 2k4 league.....

We had a 2k3 league going for a year or so @ www.ut2k3league.net but due to admin problems I pulled the plug end of last year. Since then the 2k3league site only hosts a forum for {24}, Solid and [Nil] but I still got the space + working league system (<--- similar to uta's) which would probably need some tweaking.

I wouldn't really wanna get involved tbh as am really busy with rl atm but if there are some d00ds out there with good admin abilities for 2k4 :) then I could set something up. Would be nice to see some uta clans playing 2k4 in a friendly league..... and not cb. Also, I wouldn't wanna interfere with UTA so if u guys @ uta already got plans (?) then just forget my offer ;) If not then feel free to contact me to set it up.

:beer:

»A51« was member of the ut2k3league from the beginning and we had very nice and challenging matches against good clans there...as Clanbase aint really an alternative id really like to see this league movin on to ut2k4, maybe linked or in cooperation with the UTA league?

btw we are just building up our AS/ONS squads so friendlies vs some nice clans r welcome to get things improved ;) have a look at www.a51-clan.net