<)C0(> leaves the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

just read m8

My apologies for not doing this in march but due to technical problems with the forums and @home we could not do this sooner

i could not contact the others and i cant make the decision on my own

FS guys, one of the nicest clans in the league, always fun to play, at least tell me you are gonna play ONS so we can still play, or more friendlies.

gg CO, sad to see you leave :poke:

hf :)

we will be playing onslaught, well at least some of us.
we are organising atm and we will form a clan, but with people from other ut clans aswell.

As for myself i think i will join an ut clan aswell , been under my skin for so long that i might do so (well if some clan will have me) i am just rather tired of the leadership and stuff. i always found it hard to lead people i consider friends.

thx 4 the kind words everybody

I had a great time in C0 and im happy that most the current C0 squad will continu as a clan in ut2004

Hmmm... didn't have the chance to play u that often but u were one of the nicer clans :cuddle:

GL and ce ya in 2k4 hopefully

Played you for the first time recently with solid and it was a nice game shame about you leaving as you seemed to be one of the better ( less whiney ) clan's out there to play with :)

ahh bollocks :|

Another good clan leaving the league... and the month we were going to be playing you guys again!..

Well Thanks for all the games CO, and thanks for the friendly matches too - what will we do on a spare evening now?? Best wishes for the future guys, and thanks for all the good times.

=[FDC]= will be here in UTA99 till the lights go out, but we plan on forming up an Onslaught Clan, so we will see you all there !

W.