<)C0(> leaves the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ProPain

Contents under Pressure
Oct 10, 2001
Stockholm
Sadly the day has come that <)C0(> retires from the league :( after 100+ matches the moment
arrives to say goodbye to this great league. A mix of player problems, motivation ut2k4 and lack of time are the main reasons. Speaking for myself i had a great time and lotsa cool matches against lotsa cool clans (UAS, RC, 8, Sixth to name but a few). My apologies for not doing this in march but due to technical problems with the forums and @home we could not do this sooner

Also this is a great time to thank the many great players who played for <)C0(>

D-a Zork and Shadow, not only close friends but also hardcore fraggers, cya in the pub soon m8es :P (the one where you can drink beers that is)
Skunkburner and kronik our british pillars who are true friends and teamplayers
Rob for his brief visit who made ut play better quite a lot :)
Biebel Macho Omen NTS , lotsa laughs on ts, gl in whatever you do and i hope to cya on the next lan m8es(u2 chill just ride on your moped), thx for everything you guys braught to the clan.

and of course
Timbuktu (come online for a change ffs, i'll give you some vla :cool:) Pizzaman , deadly Warpoodle Exo(glueboy!) Shorty Cityhunter (where are you arl!) luwe(spammer :cool) and lotsa others i can't remember atm but i am sure other C0 players will quickly add em to the list! (of course smurfs with this squeeky voice)

Final thx to the uta league and their team of great admins, with some i didnt always see eye to eye but you guys (and mughi of course :) ) allowed me to have a great time in this league :thumb:

cya everybody!

:wave: C0 we had some really great matches, shame youre leaving :(

PS: no, the league is not dead now! *cough* dont even think about posting that crap again :P

MoD will hate you :lol:

:wave: C0 you were a nice clan (except macho of course :D).

Sad to see you go <)C0(> was always fun with you guys hopefully u guys gonna own in ut2004 like you guys did in uta :) gl and hf whatever you do! :D

:wave: C0, but why not leave 4 days ago :P. MoD would be div1 ffs :P but nm cya m8s

Bahhhhh :(
I always thought u guys would be with us till the end, we kinda started and close times, and everytime we pld was so much fun, a real shame. Co was probably the friendliest clan in the whole league, always great attitude and sportsmanship, really sad to see ya go m8s :( :( :(
Hopefully some of ya will still be around.
HF in whatever u do next, and God bless ya :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Double no bad to see ya go :/
and no coz you could have done it sooner :poke:

Anywayz GL to yall :)