-={Mi5}=- leaves the league!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lmao, if you think thats my intention take a look at my post count and how long ive been around. THAT SHOWS YOU HOW MUCH IM HURT BY YOUR 100TH POST!!!

lol yes u are admit it u gay lord :P lol im off moist vagina's and nice cold beers await me ! enjoy urself m8y and have a nice weekend :)

Gonna remember the good games we had Mi5.

I´m not gonna see you in UT2k4 since i´m not gonna play it but I wish you good luck with that and everything else you´r gonna do in the future. ( Yeah, even you Lat :) )

:wave:

lol, I'm sure some of us will be around for a bit on pubs 'n stuff, and a good funmatch never hurt anyone :D
what can I say, I loved mi5 for as long as I was in, never a boring moment, good m8s, and I'm sure that will go on, sad we had some less moments there aryan :P but I kno u always ment for the best, just sometimes hard to understand that at the moment ;) Thx uta! was one helluva time! and btw fdc now's ur chance to pwn the league!:hide: do it for the toast!
and Z smb :)

well well well understandeble after so long time in the lead

-=[RiS]=-Pect from all in Rastamen in Sweden
and mabyee we see u in 2k4

take care :chilled: Rastaman

I had the hornor to play you pro twice and i always got owned :poke:
I think swap will take your position untill they will leave :cool:

gl in real life :wave:

=[FDC]= Didn't make it to division one in time to Play >ION<, but we did get to play a few brilliant matches against Mi5... never a dissapointment, always exciting. It was our pleasure to be owned by the best :)

That 7-5 match against Mi5 is probably the one that most FDC Players would say was our best ever... Damn but you guys were a lot of fun!!

Good Luck in your future gaming!

W.