-={Mi5}=- leaves the league!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bout time you gimps packed it in :p:

had some ggs against ya with NRG.. prefered the 1s we won tho tbh :D, gl in ut2k4

oh well ... :(
i didn't know everyone in mi5 very well - but some.
and those deserve big big respect!
i remember making trix with mc and learning how to flip from kon :)
it was a great time being beaten by you over and over :D

also big respect to the clan as a whole for everything, you achieved over the years.
i wish you all the best for your future!!!

Well and 3 out ( @rma more 22 and we are @ top of league ) !

Well ffs now that IDC went to div 3 and we were almoust getting your ass's you leave ? ;)

Apart from jokes , well mi5 what can i say ... they owned league for so many time... nice ppl all around special Konnan and latino ( till the end ) , but yes MC has the credits too !And one of my favourite AS players HOGO!

Well sad to see you guys leaving ... guess now i know what some ppl thinked when ION left league...

well gl for all of you guys in whatever you will do! and for those that will stay ( if theres anyone ) gl in your new clans!

Btw Wtf is LeagueAS136 ? :moon:

Last edited:
sad to see you go. Mi5 was always the superlativ ! don t hope that more clans will leave now too, and i hope i ll see the majority of you back in others clans in this league ! especially fish :D :angel:

thx for owning me in every war i played you Mi5

Always a pleasure playing against u Mi5!!......U did great in UT league, i wish u all the best in future!! :wave:
Cya around then :D

id say this is the end of chapter 2of2 in the uta-mythology book now that Mi5 joined ION in the void outside UTA :D

if any of you guys consider staying around in UTA, give the Invincible Snowmen and/or FxN a shout :)

Last edited:
ons is getting us all mark my words!!

congratz with all what u have achieved and gl mi5 with ut2k4 :wave:

:( :( Ah it's a shame. Whenever a good clan leaves, makes the league less fun for everyone. Almost all matches we had were a lot of fun and very exciting ones. WIth the exception of mc, every player of mi5 has never flamed or anything during our games, great attitude I should say for a clan in number 1 spot. Been great playing ya, and will surely miss ya.
Have fun in whatever u do next, and hopefully some players will stick around for a while, because ut still has some time left i think ;)

Not much to add to what's been said already. Mi5 wrote another page of UTA's history, congrats for all that you achieved here, thx for all the ggs and gl with ONS or whatever you do from now on :wave:

just when i seem 2 know a few from you guys.. you lots leave! :(.. hope 2 c you @ irc and maybe play some funmatches 2gether?

like apex said... a big legend leaves the league :(

gl with UT2k4 and all other things you do.... hsa been a nice time :D