So where do ppl play?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

easiest thing is just to use th buddy system to find ppl u know.. so long as u know their nicks

$t0n3D! is my name in 2k4 aswell as ut can add me if you want and taunt me when u kick my ass :) play some nights.

There are a few [Nil] players on 2K4, here are some of the names used:

Cyclone[Nil]
Firestar[Nil]
Riskbreaker[Nil]
Halo[Nil]
Chimera[Nil]

I'm sure they won't mind u looking them up....

Servers that we will start to play on will be listed on our web site: nilclan.com

On the [Nil] website we have an online status indicator for some of our 2K4 players. So you can see at a glance if one of us is playing, and if so on which server.

So I have created another page with a list of all that have replied to this forum post so far (1 or 2 maybe missing as the names you gave didn't come up in a search)

So feel free to use the page and check who/where people are playing. It will cover all games they play using that nick, not just 2K4, but the details page when you click the `online` icon gives game/gametype and server ip.

Hope this is helpful to some of you, I know you could just use the buddy system, but I find this easier :) and if anybody missing or new wants to be added just reply to this post with their playing name.

Page can be found here: Online/Offline player status page