how to unlock all models?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sauron

{o_O}
Sep 29, 2001
Switzerland
i played the singleplayer thru in hope that it wud unlock those 3 models, which according to willhaven it shud, but it didnt.
does anyone know how to unlock them in the ini's?

yeah i had same problem Sauron anyway here you go

Open up your User.ini in the system folder. Press Ctrl+F and search for ''Total'', you should see ''TotalUnlockedCharacters=''. After the = sign put Malcolm;ClanLord;Xan. It should read: ''TotalUnlockedCharacters=Malcolm;ClanLord;Xan'' This is case sensitive.

heh twister, i found that line, but i thougth it was a numeric value so i filled in 3 for the 3 hidden models, didnt work :D
thx m8 :)

nos, i never used any kinda cheat, i played the singleplayer on the lowest bot skill, coz i actualyl only played it to get all models. but i guess u should get the models anyways, must be some kinda bug.

tbh i cba to finish the sp, is there the line in the UT2004.ini file like bhascompletedgame= or whatever like there was in UT?

You have to play through single player on a skill level higher than Experienced i think...

...or do what Twist said ;)

[GUI2K4.UT2k4MainPage]
TotalUnlockedCharacters=Malcolm;ClanLord;Xan

thats the whole thing, its pretty close to the bottom, just over the browser settings.