eello...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-RD-

Walking Miracle
Nov 6, 2001
Kauhajoki, Funland
This place is still up? Just dropped by to say I'm not dead yet :D
Even remember me? Well I remember you f0gh4ts :P

Finished high school, went to the army, fractured a leg, got out of the army, and now I'm uhm...well, where I started, but much more unwell, might even install UT again if I get adsl in where I'm going. And where I'm going is a mystery until tomorrow.
So now I'm stopping by to let you know I'll be stopping by and letting you know that tomorrow... :D

Don't :arsemiss: yerselves!!

Last edited:
btw what you doing in janakkala?

Job in Hämeenlinna. Shitty job, but it could(possibly likely might, maybe) pay well. Actually I wanted a job in Turku, because it sounds almost as funny as Janakkala, but turned out they didn't want me. Or did, but not bad enough :( There went the dream-job, dream-flat and the city full of pretty women. Didn't want it anyway, pay would've been crap. Really. :poke:

Maybe if I turn out to be the best phone-salesman(YES, I'm selling my soul for money :( ) this world has seen I'll finally have money to get a comp that can run games newer than UT... :D

So, what you all been up to lately? Gonna get up an active again with the 2004 assault?