Ut2k4 Demo The official what do you think of the demo Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yes, but when a 3 foot long rocket slams into a person, I would expect them to be dead.

LOL, it's called UNREAL Tournament remember? Avril is fine lol its used for taking out vehicles and can damage nodes use the switchweapon command and choose one of the other myriad of guns for takin out troops. Lazy gits.

Last edited:
kinda hard to shoot from the train where u spawn to the other side with a flak tho.. and if u go to the other side to flak it, there are other defenders that "should" kill u :P

Unseen said:
kinda hard to shoot from the train where u spawn to the other side with a flak tho.. and if u go to the other side to flak it, there are other defenders that "should" kill u :P
use your shield then ffs :rolleyes:

the link gun primzry is JUST as effective as rockets are at taking out turrets.

and if ONE person links up with you, youll kill it faster with a link gun than with two guys hitting every rocket every time

the link gun is currently SO underestimated

ye was playing with a m8 with mics we were linking 2, pretty cewl :>
oh and u can walk at the low sides of the train was to get easy objectives lol, well atleast i get all objects like dat

dunno about aimbots but ive seen some dodgy arse stuff in ctf where ppl have the ability to run from one end of the map to the otehr in about 6 seconds..... by run i dont mean dodge or translocate, i mean standard across the floor run lol.. he was advertising the url to dl the cheat, should have taken a screenie

Re:

Having played a lot more recently the weapon balance is starting to annoy me, shock kills in one with no armour and when the opponent has armour it seems to take an age and the spread isnt large enough its a skill weapon it needs to be powerful, link is alright, mini takes too long again, all i played in ut2003 is ICTF...and now i remember why