Damn You People

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Inferno

Greatness Personified
Jun 8, 2001
Canada
Why aren't you buying Prince of Persia and Beyond Good and Evil?!
Anyone who doesn't at least try both of these games can and will go to hell. There, I said it.

:rolleyes:

Inferno said:
Why aren't you buying Prince of Persia and Beyond Good and Evil?!
Anyone who doesn't at least try both of these games can and will go to hell. There, I said it.
give me money and i'll buy these games :p:

Useless said:
I live in Scotland - we don't yet know about electricity.
That's so true, ur on a wireless lan at country boarder, while i send you batterypacks each day :P

Both games bombed in sales (especially BG&E) despite the fact that they're two of the best games of 2003. Actually, I'd call them two of the best games from this generation of consoles.

If any of you plan on buying BG&E you'd better pick it up soon (they discontinued it). And, because it sold like crap in a jar you can get it dirt cheap.

would you refuse to play tony hawk because it's a sports game? or smash bros because it's a fighting game? :mad:

thats a silly statement inferno
some people enjoy somethings and others different things
platformers in general just turn me off because of the gameplay

ive read reviews of prince of persia and it looks and seems a decent game but im still not interested in playing it

and i dont like fighting or sports games either so no i dont play tony hawk and super smash bros:D

Actually it isn't a silly statement. You just missed the point I was trying to make. Smash Bros is nothing like the average fighting game; and the same thing goes for THPS and sports games. PoP is nothing like Mario or Crash Bandicoot, it's far more stylish and action-oriented. And BG&E isn't even a platformer...