Recent content by Yuma

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Y

CT Raid Assist

Hi folks, I notice during raids (whether it be in PvP raids or in dungeon raids) that most people don't have the CT Raid Assist addon. This addon is a very good one and should in my opinion be used by everyone in the guild. Could we make it mandatory that every guild member installs and...
  2. Y

Event Planner App. Proposal

Hi Sarthun, I like your webbased application! One request: could you add an input box where those who want to join can enter their character level? That way it would be easier for the organiser of an event to select people.
  3. Y

Whats happening in REAL LIFE.....

What a sick world we live in. :( My thoughts are with those who suffer from these attacks.
  4. Y

Onyxia chain for 55+

I found an interesting site about Onyxia: http://pacifistguild.org/onyxia
  5. Y

Point system revision - New system - Discuss

Read all of it. It took me some time to understand everything, but I think I got it now. :)
  6. Y

Congratulations to Skrelt!

Congratz Skrelt! Good job, well done! :D
  7. Y

I lagg, this Sucks

It's the button between the <Ctrl> and the <ALT> button. The one with the Microsoft logo on it. Most keyboards do have that button. If you don't then simply rightclick on My Computer ("Deze computer") and choose properties ("Eigenschappen").
  8. Y

Onyxia chain for 55+

About part 1) Go to Kargath and speak to Warlord Goretooth: Do I have to be lvl 55+ to get the quest at all, or can I get the quest at my current lvl (lvl 52) already?
  9. Y

again? =S

Aaah the money... lol :P I only have 1g at the moment, but I don't care about the money either. I have 5 professions which cost me a large amount of money to skill up. The only thing I cannot stand are the eternal beggars everywhere. Some come even running up to me and immediately open the...
  10. Y

again? =S

06/30 - Authentication server | 6/30/2005 1:55:44 AM PDT The loginservers have been unavailable for the past few hours. All servers should now be available once again. Please note that the amount of people attempting to log in to the game can still cause some delays. We...
  11. Y

I lagg, this Sucks

The number you see in the Windows Task Manager (Windows Taakbeheer) is not the amount of RAM you have though. You can better hold down the windows button (the one with the flag on it) and then press the Pause/Break button (while holding the Windows button). You will then get the System...
  12. Y

again? =S

:D I saw on the realm status page (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/) that all realms are down at the moment. The WoW forum doesn't tell why the servers are down though. Yuma - Son of Chief Centurion of the Red Moon Guild.
  13. Y

again? =S

I think you've been playing too much WoW, lol! :P It's Thursday, not Wednesday. ;) Yuma - Son of Chief Centurion of the Red Moon Guild
  14. Y

I lagg, this Sucks

That depends on your laptop. Some laptops have an extra free memory slot. In that case you only need to buy another 512 MB stick. If you only have 1 memory slot though, then you have to replace the current 512 MB stick with a 1024 MB stick. Yuma - Son of Chief Centurion of the Red Moon Guild
  15. Y

Ideas and proposals

*bump* I would like to request the admins to create a few sections in this forum. As soon as more people will start posting in here, it will become harder and harder to find back the post you're looking for, is my experience. When you create sections, it will be easier for people to find...