Recent content by WKD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. WKD

I got the fishie

Nasty creatures, smelly and wrong. Hello all :)
  2. WKD

dead forum

you going down the pan?! better not be, i wont allow it.
  3. WKD

Why does an essex girl

think in the year in 2229 Essex jokes and blonde jokes will still be circulating?
  4. WKD

hot

the bold letters with moron email - asian scare kind of take the edge of it.
  5. WKD

Blinded By The Lights

not sure what your taste is, but Wolverine - Cold Light of Monday so the same, except it based on a girl, who goes through teen angst of drugs, abuse, loinliness etc... not hip-hop but very touching....or im just soft :)
  6. WKD

Blinded By The Lights

second album very weak compared to Origina Pirate Material i thought, still orginal stuff but just not as good, Dry Your eyes and Blinded by the lights both be good tracks though.
  7. WKD

Books

Working my way through the Necroscope series by Brian Lumley. Wampyri, necromancy, time travel, dead, undead, evil eyes, what more can you want?
  8. WKD

Van Helsing...

I wonder what the hell they decided to call him Gabriel VanHelsing for? That just fucks with the story of Abraham VanHelsing from Bram Stoker's "Dracula." By them calling him Gabriel, and Dracula refering to them having history together, I expect him to be an incarnation of Gabriel the...
  9. WKD

Ruma kusipää teekkari

oo-err sailor
  10. WKD

Auf der Maur

is a good album indeed, she was kind of whisked of her feet into HOLE and never got time to try out her own stuff, but thankfully she know has. Josh running out of fingers to stick in pies :D not quite sure why they set the release date so far apart between states nad europe though, nice to...
  11. WKD

bday Paa`

:bday: paa :)
  12. WKD

Cute animal. WARNING BIG ASS SPIDER

camel spider, they aint that big, look at the guys hand in background, give you the rough size of them.
  13. WKD

ljust qannne say that I love u alll

:grouphug:
  14. WKD

Song..

U2 - Hold Me, Thrill, Kiss Me, Kill Me or The Prodigy - No Good mixed in with a few tracks from Muse, Fear Factory, Static-X, Lacuna Coil and Opeth, oh and Inkubus Sukkubus i cheated, 1 track just impossible
  15. WKD

Free Playstation Games

Archetype still nothing on demanufacture though