Recent content by WickedClown

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. W

Laggers

Good Game Sup UTAssaulters.... Anyways someone sent me this link and I havent read utassault.net boards in a long time and I am suprised that high ping actually is an excuse because some americans actually can win with shitty ping against clans on their home turf. Besides the fact that the...
  2. W

Wars

i can make both ctf matches most likely
  3. W

War1 - results

gay cable my cable went out on 2nd map GRRR but they were easy newbs
  4. W

Yooo Im In Da House!!

Bps... :fingers: Monkey is the only real active euro in cod. COD is all NA players.
  5. W

First War

around im sure ill be around just msg me
  6. W

NA server 1 down :(

errr it was COD vs AKA and yea im pissed :shout:
  7. W

u ppl need to do something about this forum

fag :shout: :flack: :mingun:
  8. W

I still............

gotta.... beat me 1vs1 first :mingun: :flack: :cool:
  9. W

match tonight

june... we will play you june and im sure we will have a great time =)
  10. W

I still............

:shout: :mad:
  11. W

match tonight

lol stupid there not beating us, if match isnt played by friday night (tommarrow) then they will be placed back in holding zone and nothing will happen to cod, he was just rambling
  12. W

match tonight

lol maybe if you would get out of the DAMIT servers for 5 minutes to stop by your own chatroom and see that i tried to schedule it for this week. But anways if you want to play tommarrow ill be waiting =)
  13. W

Id like to take this oppurtunity......

sorry to startle.... didnt mean to bring up fights, just doing what i was asked to do
  14. W

Id like to take this oppurtunity......

to announce that monkey is a fag
  15. W

match tonight

gg gg