Recent content by WaYnOs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. WaYnOs

""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

Awesome event guys, gg to all who played! Been away for a long time but was really good to see you guys kicking ass again! Look forward to the next one! (if i can still see the screen by then!!). Thx Solar for the streams, great job! :)
  2. WaYnOs

Merry Xmas !

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all you guys still here! WTG! :):snowwink::beer::party2::Xmastree::Xmasgrin:
  3. WaYnOs

Happy bday sneez :d

:bday::bday::bday::party2::party::!ola::!ola::party::party2::bday::bday::bday: Guess I'm trying to say Happy Birthday man!!
  4. WaYnOs

New server location & donations

pm me details matey and I will make a paypal donation for you :)
  5. WaYnOs

DJ^z Movie 005 - CannonBall 2013

Post torrent link pls DJ. I like to keep these and watch sometimes! Also, I will leave it seeding for others too :D From what I have seen, looks good so far, sneaky fucker running past 3 defenders at temple bridge :rofl: Will watch it all later! GG and nice someone still makes effort to...
  6. WaYnOs

New pc

Thanks guys. Already have latests drivers for card thx sneez. Seas, that's what I am talking about! Just a soddin minefield of different settings. Think Mym will be best person to speak to! Will try and grab him by the balls in #atapug By the way, where you hiding these days Seas mate??? :(
  7. WaYnOs

New pc

OK so I finally got my pc built. i5 processor and a GTX560Ti o/c 2Gb card. Not the greatest but fits the budget. What are the best drivers for this, OG or D3D? and where will I find the latest ones? And how to install! lol
  8. WaYnOs

Starcraft 2

Dunno! But I have access code! Y7_$0>0k_3<$m .....Nothing Happens FFS!!! Like waiting for an LFC Victory! ;)
  9. WaYnOs

pictures pictures pictures

ROFL Chinese one lol!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  10. WaYnOs

New server location & donations

Tracing route to www.utapug.net [109.234.199.213] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 8 ms 7 ms 7 ms Waynos-PC [0.0.0.0] 2 23 ms 9 ms 9 ms pres-core-2a-ae9-621.network.virginmedia.net [81 .97.114.129] 3 16 ms 19 ms 12 ms...
  11. WaYnOs

Antonius!

:!ola::bday::bday::!ola: Enjoy your birthday :)
  12. WaYnOs

Waynos!!!

This was the best of three right????
  13. WaYnOs

Waynos!!!

Yeyyyyyyy. Waynos 3 Sneez 0. First time I won anything on UTA. Thank you again rofl
  14. WaYnOs

Waynos

Thanks guys for your birthday wishes! Sneez mate, you can share this one with me!!!! Happy Birthday Sneez!!!! :!ola::bday::bday::!ola:
  15. WaYnOs

Waynos!

Wow...Thank you very much for the honour and privalage of two Bday threads! :bow: :D Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!