Recent content by warGod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. warGod

LOL

You truely love this Forum, huh ? ;-D
  2. warGod

Where did you end up?

Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :-) Was a long ride with ups and downs. After UTAS I didn't play much games anymore until recently. My interest shifted into web developement and that's still ongoing. So in private I started to travel over Europe and the USA over the years, which was tons of fun and I've...
  3. warGod

Nintendo Switch Ids

SW-4830-1753-6027
  4. warGod

Nintendo Switch Ids

Hey Guys, It's 2019 and I wonder, who plays Switch. Maybe we can drive some Mario Kart or whatever.
  5. warGod

[AAK] says goodbye

BRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :wave:
  6. warGod

[AAK] says goodbye

Time to say good bye for me too. But i think after almost 6 years UTA its time to go. :wave: Perhaps at some point we will raise the dead :-)
  7. warGod

DIY interview

1. When did you start playing UT? 2. When will you stop? 3. Who do you fancy the most in UT? 4. What is your signature move? Ie, which trick, or combo do you always use? 5. Who do you think the biggest lamer is in UTA? 6. What do you think of clans that win matches against your clan? 7...
  8. warGod

The story of your clan...

something to add to AAK story: in 2001/2002 AAK build up a Tactical Ops squad and AAK got a short rename from "Assault Aufräum Kommando" to "Allgemeines Aufräum Kommando" They get into the GSL playoffs but they got beat out with 16th place, after this, in the time from season end to next...
  9. warGod

Interview: Meet Your Maker (-8-)

lol XB owned :D when and with whom is the next interview ? ^^
  10. warGod

nah, mym is ownage and dont needs a bot :D but i only laughed cause i knew his position was in snipernest and its nearly impossible to hit me there
  11. warGod

i give you one - last month (-8-) vs [AAK] Ballistic, MyM headshots me: ATTENTION MyM in Snipernest and me in front of Compressor! noone knows how but it was even a laught for both cause it was second round and [AAK] hadnt enough time to finish the map anyway... so we discussed the...
  12. warGod

The story of your clan...

[AAK] was build at 26.12.1999 by some crazy guys: Buster, Goldberg, Messias, Spider_de, and GOD members who are all inactive now, but still be members in [AAK] not much later Katsch, nameless and Asuka joined the clan and [AAK] still lead the UTAS for half a year or a year ( so i only can laught...
  13. warGod

Global Player Login System for League Matches?

finaly i dont read the whole threat but i would welcome it because mercing really sucks. perhaps logindates arent safe too cause you can give them away - what about a random key which is send to your e-mail adresse before each match? ya i know, that would be a lot of work, but if u cant play...
  14. warGod

[GC] - Mario Kart

dont bought it till now, but thats only self protection im in my final examinations,lol if i would buy it, i wont finich my exams cause im only playing ^^
  15. warGod

Players on servers

think same . there are lots of guys on publics who hides behind their fake nicks and flame . always thinking they were the best and calling other guys n00bs. really unnessecery cause someone plays better than another, but to blame him cause of this is just fucking shit - thought we all play...