Recent content by Wan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Wan

ya bam

ya bam
  2. Wan

oh my daze remember that headshot . bosh :)

oh my daze remember that headshot . bosh :)
  3. Wan

ma ma Dave Craft . merry xmas

ma ma Dave Craft . merry xmas
  4. Wan

Guess the movie caption!

allo
  5. Wan

Old Members, New members

Zomb are ADC into recruiting an ancient old codger ? If so i know where i can find one... Wan
  6. Wan

AS-MonkeyGrubber

hope u owned the interview richie m8 tell em u know me! and you'll be seen alright
  7. Wan

AS-MonkeyGrubber

wheres the monkeys ;)
  8. Wan

AS-MonkeyGrubber

This may clear the air for those in the dark.. http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?threadid=19559
  9. Wan

AS-MonkeyGrubber

hey lo PM m8ie I see u have used that classic picture of ourself aged 2 1/2 as ur avatar :)
  10. Wan

AS-MonkeyGrubber

Will the real MonkeyGrubber please stand up! Hey Richie m8 long time. Are u shitting me or what? Are you really calling ur latest creation AS-MG? If so i give you freedom to use the copyright as you feel wish. After all it takes one grubber to know another. Erm what can u need Hags and...
  11. Wan

I'm looking for a new challenge...

I'm no longer available, thanks to all those who kindly offered trials.
  12. Wan

I'm looking for a new challenge...

Alright, I have just recently left my old std clan for change of scenery and impteus. My details are below for your perusal should your std clan be interested. Connection: ADSL (512/128) DM'ing: I would say above average but i cant snipe or shock combo for cookies. Though i think my...
  13. Wan

Fucking classic - dog gets busted!

fox is that basil in ur av?
  14. Wan

TI4200 question

Pro i had the same problem with my card. My comp thought it was in a PCI slot or summit rather than the AGP. Jarse and MYM helped me out by suggesting mobo drivers and bios thing. This did the trick for me.
  15. Wan

If we delete it we can pretend its not an issue.

Dave you up for a pie and pint me old scrubber!