Recent content by w1sh

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. w1sh

R.I.P Yaku

I played with Yaku for a couple of years in MoD, RIP :(
  2. w1sh

Pug night

:rofl::rofl: still so obsessed :hug:
  3. w1sh

UT4 2v2 Cup

Did you see the teams?
  4. w1sh

Heroes of the Storm

That's why you were struggling, not 'cos of the system ;) Anyway, what's people's new rank after their placement matches? I was put at 6.
  5. w1sh

Assault PUG #1

Movement is annoying yeah, especially for those from UT99 who are used to crouching. Now you just slide around everywhere and to simulate a UT99 crouch / move / crouch / move feels really clunky. I read that they're looking at changing it though so that sliding can be taken out of crouch...
  6. w1sh

UT4 AS-Rook

Still in progress :P Had a pause after completing all the ground level as I wanted to see how far rocket launching goes first :D
  7. w1sh

UT4 AS-Rook

Looks good, I guess this was a conversion from UT99?
  8. w1sh

Heroes of the Storm

I started playing Murky once I was better at the game, and also, he can be one of the best carries when played right imo. Combined hero level means nothing substantial, just that you've spread more games over a bigger array of heroes. I have Jaina 16, Murky 14, if I put those many, many...
  9. w1sh

Heroes of the Storm

Hero League Diamond 11277 (Current MMR: 2807) Quick Match Master 3343 (Current MMR: 3295) Stopped playing HL upon reaching Rank 1 :chicken: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1371964 I fucked up a lot of my stats from being a scrub when I first played
  10. w1sh

Heroes of the Storm

Heroes is really fun, Blizzard have made this accessible and quick to pick up, it's definitely worth trying! I had never played a moba before this, so was quite proud to reach this :P I'll probably start uploading stuff to YT when they fix the replay system :hangover:
  11. w1sh

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

^ Blueprints seem really powerful and accessible to use, and would probably be able to recreate UT99 AS. The issue comes with it being entirely community driven :hangover:
  12. w1sh

Everlasting - UT AS Frag Movie

well done, enjoyed it
  13. w1sh

Windows 8.1 and 144Hz Monitor

It's basically same as mine, just 27" and a display port, was too big for me personally.
  14. w1sh

I have my other 60hz monitor connected and no, it doesn't interfere with the 144hz. In my graphics options I can set the refresh rate of each independently. You can set the refresh rate in windows or in your graphic card properties, there will be a list of available refresh rates at that...
  15. w1sh

XL2411Z Wouldn't be a problem because you can choose 60, 75, 120, 144 refresh rate etc. So you could pick 120 and set your frames to 120. Actually I think there is a setting where the monitor automatically changes its refresh rate to match your frames in-game, but I haven't bothered...