Recent content by Vulcano

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Vulcano

Happy Burday!

!!! :bday: MyM !!!
  2. Vulcano

How will you die?

While attempting to remove a slice of burnt toast from your toaster using a metal fork, you're electrocuted.
  3. Vulcano

April Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

ULL and R can find me on IRC almost every evening (in their own chans!!!), if im not there you can also ask Meteor. Think Gb is dead :/
  4. Vulcano

fast UT

Thank you Deadboy!! Just had the same problem, this patch fixes it for me!!!
  5. Vulcano

Official UTA PUG - Love Assault then Read more

The PUGbot indeed works well at the moment. There is a teamspeak server so everyone can talk during the game. The server is good for me, stable ping + didn't have any lagspikes on it so far. Skill level is higher then the public games + more exciting because of that! Auth system helps you know...
  6. Vulcano

The necessity of frontdodge

Try holding another key while frontdodging, find out which key :P
  7. Vulcano

Anyone up for UTA ictf

Count me in too!
  8. Vulcano

Almost 1 year (edit: 5 years now!)

Omg, 5 years already!?! That sounds long :P
  9. Vulcano

Happy Birthday -=TaRgEt=-

Gefeliciteerd Dom :)
  10. Vulcano

RoF looking for iAS members

Recruiting is now closed, we managed to find enough members :-) thanx for all the reactions! Sorry for the ones that aren't in...
  11. Vulcano

RoF looking for iAS members

RoF is a new clan, lets keep the iAS league alive! Looking for good active members that like to play some matches! Voicecom is required! Join #RoF on irc.utassault.net and ask me. (or leave PM here and I'll come back to you)
  12. Vulcano

bday

Thanx, yeh, gonna have a good :beer: night tonight!! :P Shame it is another party (not birthday) Ow well, gonna celebrate it saturday night :)
  13. Vulcano

bday mym

:bday:
  14. Vulcano

LOL

Just some responds to Smark and IceDragon (if they ever read this): I never left! I just don't spam here anymore (not as boring at work, as on the job i had when i made all my posts) Most of my recent posts are on private forums. And I rarely play on publics. Well, I can drop by for a post...
  15. Vulcano

LOL

smark still giving some life to this topic! :wow: