Recent content by ViPah

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ViPah

Vista

yes?
  2. ViPah

Dumped

pwned :lol:
  3. ViPah

IP numerology

Your numerological sum is: 9 According to the Kabbalah 9 stands for: loyal kind helping traveling imaginative patient With this IP it's best you surf to: www.bbc.co.uk/sn :rolleyes:
  4. ViPah

Does any1 still remember the times... ?

played it as well, funny shit back when doom rocked and girls were still pretty :uhh:
  5. ViPah

virtual barbershop

sneeeee :bj:
  6. ViPah

virtual barbershop

that was cool idd :)
  7. ViPah

AS-LostTemple

!! i remember myself eagerly waiting for that map to come out... 4 years ago :rofl:
  8. ViPah

Paul

:bday:
  9. ViPah

Anni

:bday: knob :)
  10. ViPah

Wohoo

i was abduced by anni and broke free just recently
  11. ViPah

Wohoo

gvd!!! :wave:
  12. ViPah

World of Warcraft

:rofl:
  13. ViPah

Wohoo

sb :hump: :wave:
  14. ViPah

New pc

most ppl tend to recommend x1950 pro 256 as a way to go, simply because u get more speed for ur $, same thing goes for 6600, id stick with 6400, can be overclocked easily if its starting to feel like it. if ur looking for good case then go with antec sonata II, a bit more expensive but deffo...
  15. ViPah

World of Warcraft

not bad, 7/8 tier2 as meh.. we are still stuck at thaddius/heigan.. prolly will get alot easier with 2.01 out now