Recent content by VaMpY

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. VaMpY

The German way to light a small campfire

total class! bonfire one the best :)
  2. VaMpY

Escaped Prisoner..

nice twist lol :)
  3. VaMpY

Smoking or not smoking ...

hr hr lmao quality
  4. VaMpY

Any lee evans fans ?

genius :)
  5. VaMpY

AS-Vampire

i liked it also ,was good fun while it was on public server gets my vote! :D
  6. VaMpY

Must be tough being [»ULL«]® ...

think admins have all they need Freak PLAYER ACCOUNT SUSPENDED
  7. VaMpY

LeagueAS137 Public Release

only god can hope this improves insta else i feel more and more teams leaving league
  8. VaMpY

league 136 has destoryed insta matches

ok ever since this came in i feel its destoryed any chance of a descent game lags servers so bad, its no longer fun to play the game any more play ictf and the lag dissappears im sorry to criterise all the work thats probably gone into this but i feel its not been for the better i would...
  9. VaMpY

Czech Republic vs Latvia

PobbY pwned down rightwing nice to see him back on form again :spin:
  10. VaMpY

England vs France

was nicky butt on the bench<dunno didnt see who was on it but leave rooney on and stick nicky butt on to get the better of viera
  11. VaMpY

England vs France

12. VaMpY

most likely old....

strange sense of humour u have m8??? think i need some mushrooms to find it mildly amusin ;)
  13. VaMpY

e-mail scam warning

HUGH its ok everyone knows size doesnt matter ;) RED says he only needs bring a teaspoon with him next time u perform the "cough" exercise :P I heard it was awful cold yesterday if thats any consellation :psycho:
  14. VaMpY

USA and torture

errrrrrr Torture is a part of war all sides do it.....including us (UK) remember the pictures in the SUN newspaper iraqi prisoners slung up over a forklift trunk for beatings.... saddam has probably been deprived of sleep since he was captured and been pumped so full of truth drugs his mind...
  15. VaMpY

Lamest excuse?

DRRRRuuuuuunNnnnK I'm Drunk... This isn't an excuse...its fact 90% of the time ,fook knows what happens during the other 10% i cant remember :smoke: