Recent content by Useless

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Useless

starting Unreal tournament

Then you didn't get the lawsuit?
  2. Useless

The History of UT...

gKDvqLNk7CQ I hadn't seen this before, maybe it's new to some others.
  3. Useless

Need a US style 2 pin socket rated at 240V or more

I've had to find similar things in the past and all I did was go into a hardware / electrical shop in town (not a high street store, obviously) and ask them to make me up some cables to my specs. They did it really quickly and it was incredibly cheap, too. This depends on whether your town has...
  4. Useless

..and no, it´s no faked living room...and no midget !

Come on, that's definitely fake.
  5. Useless

Kinect Russian Roulette

http://vimeo.com/35782736 Really iffy graphics but still pretty disturbing.
  6. Useless

twnZ Movie 4

Next movie working title: "TwnZ (DNF)"
  7. Useless

Ulv!

Happy :bday: birthday!
  8. Useless

Post an interesting link (ongoing)...

Some interesting points about the Trayvon Martin case. Zimmerman was found not guilty, by the way; I don't see how.
  9. Useless

Steam Summer Sale 2013

He said 'a bit'.
  10. Useless

twnZ Movie 4

Axl, I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast :saw:
  11. Useless

twnZ Movie 4

That Warhead hammer :nono: I've played for years, how come I never thought of that or saw anyone else do it? Twnz, you should do a movie of all your tricks, map by map, for posterity and UT knowledge :impact:
  12. Useless

twnZ Movie 4

Why can't I do any of these things? Great stuff again, can't live with that sniper :hangover:
  13. Useless

UK parliament backs same sex marriage About bloody time. The last Westernised country to cave will never be allowed to forget it.
  14. Useless

pictures pictures pictures

15. Useless

That question was a bit postmodern :shout: These aren't written essays though, in case you thought they were - they're generated from various pieces of text and a large collection of equally meaningless words. Nobody wrote them, the computer just mashed together a bunch of bollocks to create...