Recent content by -=TyranT=-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. -=TyranT=-

UTAssault Users Meeting 2007

nice idea... and if xb7 shows up, count me in :rolleyes:
  2. -=TyranT=-

[AAK] says goodbye

I allso want to thank everybody!! especially aak for taking good care of me :rolleyes: i'm realy sad that it has to end but on the other hand i'm also 1 of the inactive ppl right now who r @ fault... why the hell is there a real life? ;) lets hope there will be a real UT2 and not the...
  3. -=TyranT=-

Happy Birthday Guys :)

:bday: especialy for lee! dont drink to much ^^
  4. -=TyranT=-

only german

einer lust auf ein wenig ictf? :hm:
  5. -=TyranT=-

The LoneGunmen Bid GoodBye

had realy much fun playing in LG. to bad i had/have not much time and couldnt play the recent matches :( i could tell a long story how good it was and thank all ppl pesonaly but i make the long story short and just say: I love u guys!!! :grouphug: and thx to all the clans that i had...
  6. -=TyranT=-

18 Today

:bday: m8
  7. -=TyranT=-

Happy Birthday Tyrant

thx guys :) was a long and hard day but i managed to survive :cool:
  8. -=TyranT=-

happy bday m8 :!ola:
  9. -=TyranT=-

TyranT

thx m8s :beer: for every1. i pay the first round :cool:
  10. -=TyranT=-

TyranT

Thx m8s :) o_O nekkid pix of me??? where?? wana see too!! no1 told me i had some :shout:
  11. -=TyranT=-

He may be old but....

anime is for everyone!!! :bowdown: Anime
  12. -=TyranT=-

lol My expirience

:lol: :bj:
  13. -=TyranT=-

Alex the birthday boy!

happy b-day m8:party:
  14. -=TyranT=-

ex member entsafter

We played together in ADC and in A$C and he was a realy good m8 of mine. he also visitet me once... its realy sad to hear that :( R.I.P m8. i will never forget u!
  15. -=TyranT=-

Kings Of Chaos - Army Growth

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=25405 officer of CeCe im not home so i can only click on weekends =/ and how about post all the links on the first page or in 1 post? so u dont need to search the whole thread for them