Recent content by Trinita

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Trinita

What guys really think

:spit: lol
  2. Trinita

Just wondering....

Since plu9 is named here, i allow my self to give my point of view! admin did the right thing by putting the correct score to api and us. it's true that it's a bit unfair for the other clans. but to bth, I didn't really realized what kind of question it would rise we can't put the blame on FFS...
  3. Trinita

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

* Name : Trinita * Country: Belgium * Position: where needed * voice comms : TS2 * Current StdAS clan: }PLu9{
  4. Trinita

looking for a script or a dll for irc

thx ^^ all the research i've done, gave a wrong version of it ^^
  5. Trinita

looking for a script or a dll for irc

maybe i'm wrong, but if i remember correctly they was a script or a dll, that allowed with a command to see if the afk peoples on irc whe playing on UT and providing the ip address of UT server on which they whe playing can someone help me finding it? command was "!wut"
  6. Trinita

[HOW TO] Installing Windows Vista in 2 minutes

apple would be dead without microsoft at one stage apple was almost bankrupt and microsoft acquired 50% of apple and invested enough money to avoid it but anyway microsoft stealing software idea ain't a news. and like opium says now it's buggy but soon we'll all have vista :shout:
  7. Trinita

[HOW TO] Installing Windows Vista in 2 minutes

:rofl: microsoft :shout:
  8. Trinita

trinita"Cless

I'm looking for a std clan haven't played for almost 2 years been in (tow), Ai, FBC and FBC², OD, A-team, be can't be fully active, but just want to play from time to time when possible
  9. Trinita

russian climbing

another yamakasi like, but they are good! style been invented by a french guy (david belle) that's why most of the song are french i think. don't know the second song old site (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/le.parkour/) with a lot of video like this (good and bad) btw :wave: uta, long time haven't...
  10. Trinita

DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust

great video dj, but next time leave my head alone :D i'm use to cut some video after 2 min, but i looked that one from start 2 end! :D :thumb:
  11. Trinita

Post your characters!

Server: kirin tor Side: horde Race: Orc Class: warrior Name: Thorgol Lev: 26 this game drive me crazy :/ and specialy after the ctf :D
  12. Trinita

S.O.A.D - Mezmerize

been out for a couple of month already, toxicity remain the best :p but soad... is quiet close 2 :p not they best album imo
  13. Trinita

Jas: Valve Job

congratz :mosher:
  14. Trinita

Think u got leet googeling skills?

f*** 2 l8t... that serie, is OLD, enjoyed it, we still see it from time to time on tvnetwork
  15. Trinita

R.I.P TexasTom

realy sade..... remember him from bod, a friend on mine played with him... rip m8 my father died of cancer, when it happens, u're just happy is not suffering anymore. but it's always sade for the remaining