Recent content by Toa$ter

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Toa$ter

twnZ Movie 2!

I just realised I downloaded your movie like a month ago haha. Just watched it, and I hafta say m8, you're still pretty goddam extreme. WOT A BEAST
  2. Toa$ter

Its MyMs Birthday

damnit mymsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. hope you had a good one m8 :D :bday:
  3. Toa$ter

Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

Saw the first good game of the entire tournament today! (I missed germany one :)) Argentina finally brought something worth watching :)
  4. Toa$ter

there is no bigger friendship than a turtle friendship!

I'm pretty sure if you roll the next bit of tape they get eaten by a faster, bigger animal. :P
  5. Toa$ter

Apb

mhm, Id probably check it out, if I wasn't in the middle of an examperiod ^^
  6. Toa$ter

pictures pictures pictures

Lol, not pictures and it might be old I don't know, but I laughed my ass of seeing this for the first time a few days ago :D First watch: (which is pretty damn hilarious on its own) L0-lkl9TzsU then watch: DPbvvRt5MoU
  7. Toa$ter

England vs USA

Those horns are really fucking up this tournament for me at a level lol. It takes away all the energy out of the games, that you can normally even feel when watching it on the telly at home :( all you can hear now is the guy thats talking about the game and...
  8. Toa$ter

Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

mexicoooooooooooooo
  9. Toa$ter

Whats wrong with the league PLEASE READ 1ST MESSAGE

I say we keep the shooting ppl of the siegetower bit. Just too funny init :P
  10. Toa$ter

pictures pictures pictures

start talking like him too tbh :P he's like a walken clone omdz
  11. Toa$ter

Actually, I think if you want to keep THIS league alive, you simply need more ppl. Even if you count every active player and everyone that "might" play if the league gets interesting enough, you don't have the correct amount of ppl to make a decent league with different divisions and the correct...
  12. Toa$ter

The main problem I think is the amount of players we have in the league. The main reason why ppl leave the league: they bother to show up for games and end up not playing them because the other team doesn't have enough ppl. If ppl that already have alot less of free time than they used to...
  13. Toa$ter

Leeennnnaaaaaaaaa

Naja ofc it's political, if it hadn't been then the entire second column should have ended with 0 points, cuz let's be honest nobody actually liked those acts AT ALL :P
  14. Toa$ter

Leeennnnaaaaaaaaa

lol UK's song was really a joke :P It actually litterally looked like a joke lol, could hardly believe that guy took himself seriously :P Belgium did pretty gud this year! Germany deserved winner I fink, good energy in the song and no unneeded showmanship and silly 'effects' :P Commentators...
  15. Toa$ter

I would comment on my choices (the first 3 I think are the overal main reasons for the league's decay), but then again I think it pretty much speaks for itself. IF there is a possibility of making something out of it with what there's left, id say lower the map count, make it 4v4...