Recent content by Timbuktu

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Timbuktu

greetings from portugal

yeeeeawwwww the place looks like it was made for LAN hosting bibi! did you took those chairs from TU or what? I'm looking fw for the next one, and it's a pitty im missing in those pics... I propose one in Feb-March in Den Bosch and one in Summertime here in portugal...pics arriving soon...
  2. Timbuktu

greetings from portugal

vla beach bases & lan party Hello again m8ys, unfortunatelly there is no VLA available in Portugal, despite all my effort to find it...skunkburner I see you also found one of the greatests wonders of gastonomical world!!! I am alive and kicking and I will be in Munich starting on 1 feb...
  3. Timbuktu

greetings from portugal

:Xmaseek: ho ho ho m8ys!!! after talking with Zork m8 on messenger all the good fellings of co membership were re-activated in my brain!!! It's a pitty I can't hit a elephant in a baseball field atm, but as soon as I get my new PC this xmas ill work until I can hit a pig, at least!! anyway...
  4. Timbuktu

wanted to make in private but here is ok too ;P

you're leaving?
  5. Timbuktu

Propain read this please!

you lazy sofa lover .... the TV is infront :mad:
  6. Timbuktu

Propain read this please!

:mad: .
  7. Timbuktu

pp

i wish to dedicate post 400 to pp, and finnaly i get to write whatever i want :yeppi:
  8. Timbuktu

fucking crying/moaning/bitching/flaming Sandstorm and boosk......

cheap cock sok bitx donkey rape shit eat i heard once they ate monkey poo eXo yadda yadda :D
  9. Timbuktu

fucking crying/moaning/bitching/flaming Sandstorm and boosk......

lol me and biebel were playing b4 against them, and b4 bossk entered. b4 i asked biebel how was he, and he said "nice player, but a moaner " :D lol at this thread. why does UT build big egoz? to loose is normal fs.
  10. Timbuktu

happy b-day skunky!

happy b-day m9y!!1 sorry for the delay, but there is no net in the beach. ill try to get in private forum, but this net is a god dman moda foka shait. i want my T3 back fs. hug to all, Tank
  11. Timbuktu

aye

:teehee:
  12. Timbuktu

:D

:Pduring the last woderful weather day here in Delft, in 10 minutes fell i liter of water on top of my laptop, destroing some keys like z,v,b, and ... space :P i had to get used to Alt as my new jump, and lost also some binds. incoming low and left doest work. also, no $$ to replace the key-b...
  13. Timbuktu

:D

gg_m8s, this_time_we_won.Cu_next_time had_lots-o-fun.
  14. Timbuktu

arfgghhhhh

15. Timbuktu

arfgghhhhh

/me prefers bitx(es)