Recent content by Tidus

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

Left-hand Adjusted Crosshairs?

DA is returning but in the ProAS category, I guess I could lend you guys a hand in KoTR, i need to sharpen my skills
  2. T

I'm cless dude right now, but yeah, it's the same TiduS =) Looking around for a clan to get my skills back to snuff, already posted on the clan exchange but yea, slow response time =) Coming out of 'unannounced retirement' is hard, heh
  3. T

Meh, it's not uncommon Rai, some people that use left hand mouse setup would prefer it :fingers:
  4. T

Heh, this place looks familiar =P

It's me. Yep, I'm back from unannounced retirement and it seems my iAS and StdAS clans have retired *gasp* So, I'm C-less for now, looking for a lower div StdAS clan to get my skills back up. I'm.... - Overally good DMer - Decent launcher (hammerbind needs fixing >.>) - Excellent knowledge...
  5. T

The Gamers IM

XD Yeh, Zola posted in my Clan Exchange request, lo m8 =) nice to see ya
  6. T

The Gamers IM

Signed up as Tidus05, very cool :)
  7. T

Cless

I've been Pro Cless for a while and I miss playing the Pro macthes, so I'm posting here. Prefered : A friendly clan A clan that plays for fun That's basically all I care for and about me... Me : Average Ping on Euro Servers - 130 (due to I'm a US player) Skillz ... - Launches : Could...
  8. T

Time to say goodbye to playing assault

Awww sorry to hear you go Zola :( Will still see ya in CTF :thumb:
  9. T

ProAS Cless!

:fingers: haha, true, I suck with organization ;)
  10. T

ProAS Cless!

Yes, I retired my Pro clan and now I'm looking to play some more still. ~*-My Qualities-*~ Age - 16 Location - North America Usual Ping - pends on server but usually it measures around 100-130 due to my location Skill - I can launch pretty well...right now in Div4 StdAS...excellent...
  11. T

DS looking for a few players

We've lost a few members so we're recruiting 1/2 people for ProAS.. Requirements: Preferably div4 StdAS skill but will be fairly easy with it. Have a good sense of humor and love to have fun ;) Know something about launches and good with fairly all weapons Just plainly enjoys Assault...
  12. T

car

:rofl: Funny ass looking car!!! :rofl:
  13. T

»Ð§« is looking for a few good players...

As the topic suggests we're looking or a few higher skilled players for the ProAS league. Just a few recs... Requirements: Must have a good knowledge of assault and know at least a majority of the launches (namely, self hammers but anything else that can be pulled off in a Pro match would be...
  14. T

ANyone need a player?

I'll change it, I haven't been editing my stuff
  15. T

ANyone need a player?

Yo BuDz, Confused has openings :) :plasma: :shock: