Recent content by the sister

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. the sister

Guess the artist and the song.

:nod: very proud of you bros :thumb: :paw: the sis
  2. the sister

nops, but nice guess
  3. the sister

!INSTANT KARMA! Laughing in the face of love What on earth you tryin' to do It's up to you, yeah you ladies and gentlemen- let´s welcome john lennon :) got another one for you.. just wondering who knows the artist "Libra A big promotion is just around the corner for someone...
  4. the sister

:rofl: Some people call me the space cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the gangster of love. Some people call me Maurice, Cause I speak of the Pompitous of love.
  5. the sister

:bowdown: mughi :) *wahuniiiii* i´m very impressed, didn´t thought i´d find someone here who does know NiN or likes it thx ..sarah.. :kiss: somehow.. it´s well... uhm.. feeling kinda "funny" using the name sarah for my bros.. *hm* :poke:
  6. the sister

pld????? hm.... ? ________ what about this one: God money's not looking for the cure God money's not concerned about the sick among the pure God money let's go dancing on the backs of the bruised God money's not one to choose btw - only 5 more minutes to work.. and then :drool...
  7. the sister

hm.. beer.... beeeeer.. *eherm* yes.. well.. maybe after work... one beer.. or a few.. or well.. yes. i juuuust wanted to be sure that i´m allowed to post the answer (i´m shy.. :angel: never forget that ) or if i should wait to let the others think (sarah you bought me the cd!!) hm...
  8. the sister

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh :) *hihihihihihihihihihihihi* *wavewavewavewave* here here here!!!!!!!!!!!! *shortbreath* may i may i may i may i ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ooooo PLEASE!
  9. the sister

:banghead: :shout: :bawling: :plasma:
  10. the sister

hm.. i knew it wouldn´t be THAT easy.. most pple i know didn´t even know the artist :nono: -----came quite as a shock to me. and why doesn´t mat post the answer, eh???? :confused: :scream:YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!!! *tssssss* :nono: o´ brother were are´t thou??? reeeemember.. we were at his...
  11. the sister

ajay.. but iiiiiiiii liiiiiiiiiiiike it ~fiep~ :) hm.. maybe i should do what my bros saiid.. "post one that is in german language *hehe*" *lol* cheers sarah ;)
  12. the sister

i asked a friend of mine.. he started laughing and said it´s a song about poisoning pigeons on a sunny afternoon..... ? :hm: but i don´t know by whom, and i didn´t want to google.. remembered another tune i haven´t heard for a while: try this one And in the deepest dark you come to a...
  13. the sister

ajax :p already told ya i looked it up - cause i didn´t know the song. but i didn´t want to post what it is, cause maybe others do know......prolly....they.. do????
  14. the sister

ajax you wanted a hard one, i´m curious if ya can find out the following :D You're lying safe in bed It was all a bad dream Spinning in your head Your mind tricked you to feel the pain Of someone close to you leaving the game of life So here it is, another chance Wide awake you face the...
  15. the sister

jan :) :kiss: :cuddle: and i found some of the nicest pple singing between 24.00 and 6 in the morning, and.. i think i can remember .. i sent you to bed.. *lol* ..well. at last... ;) mughi :bowdown: for recognizing the song, and for chosin´ puddle of mud :thumb: ajax... maybe you could...