Recent content by TexasTom

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. TexasTom

do gooders! or good doers?

:) Agree with RICH, shit knew it would have to happen sometime but before xmas :( oh well :). But yeah KEEP her nose out of other peeps affairs!
  2. TexasTom

Question about Size!!!! Size is important 2 ME!!

Not really within the spirit of the Forum but I couldnt see another forums more suited. Does anyone know the formula (if one exists) on how too work the visual size of an object to the typical human eye at a set distance? Say a 200ft square at 500Metres. I assume there is a formula based...
  3. TexasTom

What if?

:) Cheaper to send 20 cheapo drones than one manned one? You tell me :). I think they went there but im not convinced that a mirror is sufficent evidence :). And I reackon you would need a rather large laser and laser received to do Earth Moon Earth! Now where did I put my 1MW laser, can never...
  4. TexasTom

What if?

Such as who?
  5. TexasTom

bushs visit

:) Why not stop buying American goods if it bothers you that much :)? But whatever you do dont fall out with Hu Jintao as boycotting his goods would mean you couldnt buy much!!
  6. TexasTom

The left right endgame

Well Historically the only states that have prospered have been those with ruthless capitalism. When I say prospered I mean where the standard of living for the lowest paid in a coountry has risen. Capitalism in its most naked form is ruthless and does lead to a huge devide. The rich being...
  7. TexasTom

Wtf?

:) Surprised this aint been locked. Or no one banned for O/T posting :)
  8. TexasTom

What if?

:) Well who is to say the mirror wasnt dropped from an unmanned module? But anyway I think it did happen. But yeah they faked some stuff :). Back to the original question though... The Russians would be glad it happened. It saved them Trillions of Rubels they could ill affored to spend on...
  9. TexasTom

What makes an Anarchist?

What do people consider to be Anarchy and the thinking of an Anarchist :) Discuss.
  10. TexasTom

What's worse? (racism)...

Point me to a dictionary with a different meaning then mate :)
  11. TexasTom

Lo doggy :P :) Well my understanding of an anarchist is someone who wishes to remove a properly elected Civil Government. As this is what the far left and far right wish to do, that makes them anachists in my book :). Though obviously a state of Anarchy means no governing power of any sort. Bit...
  12. TexasTom

ADSL Question

Well I dont know what BT publish as acceptable figures for line attenuation. But as to what they mean I think you will find that 0dB would be where the noise on the line and the ADSL signal are equal. Attenuation is signal loss 3dB means the singal has halved in strength. 10dB equal a loss...
  13. TexasTom

Please do tell me where I am going worng on Gun Crime I am truely intrigued. I thought I was quite aware of Gun Crime. I know that the vast majority of shootings in Birmingham are black on black and that I guess they dont have Firearms Certificates for the weapons they use. I would be surprised...
  14. TexasTom

Lol great answer, wishy washy no facts and saying that when the minority are saying what you agree with they are right. But when they say things you disagree with, they are wrong! It was a view that was very unpopular in the Majority of places initially. How do you know that the BNP and...
  15. TexasTom

Best AS-player in leaguehistory?

:) Julia and Apoc (BoD Apoc) Both superb Killers with great communication.