Recent content by TexasGtar

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. TexasGtar

New Assault map needs testing

I have another beta out if any who got the first beta are interested. The deadline for the paks release was moved back to NOV.30th woohoo for me and this map. I double dare ya to rocketlaunch yourself to an advantage this time. Okay there is still a way to bypass a few objectives but I just...
  2. TexasGtar

That's what impressed me so much was that no one knows me here and all the great ideas and feedback was still given. Very nice place you got here. I had to post over and over to get any attention but here I got attention right away. And with the deadline approaching that was exactly what I...
  3. TexasGtar

Thanks for the addition comments sobo. Very good. Well November 20th is fastly approaching and I wanted to Thank you all for taking a look at my map and helping me find and fix the problem areas! You all will be remembered in the help file. The cronstructive criticism offered to me here...
  4. TexasGtar

Yes lol that is the key huh? Not an easy task though.
  5. TexasGtar

too much ammo...hmmmm okay. Don't use meshes???? Do you know how many polys would be in that first view without them? I would say over 1000 as a guess. I know meshes are not the answer to the poly count but sometimes a mesh can be better. Even in UT. I need to reread some info on them and...
  6. TexasGtar

Again thanks for all he responses. Huey quote"but then I get lost on my way to the bathroom"... Well at least you are not like my grandmother used to be and THINK she was in the bathroom when she was actually sitting on my new sofa. To jwerN Great advise. As far as the...
  7. TexasGtar

To SX... I have this making maps too big problem. I don't know why I do it. It just seems right when I start then I struggle the rest of the way through to get it playable. I know the finding objectives is a little vague in the F3. Those F3 are from the first beta and definately need to be...
  8. TexasGtar

WOW!!!!!!!I can't believe the feedback immediate responses. i'm thrilled to no end about it. To masterrrr..... I always like to keep 'em laughin'. :) To Ba[]vse.... You like that guitar head banger guy huh? lol I think he's pretty cool too. And he never gets tired either. The fps has been...
  9. TexasGtar

My second post here. I suppose that makes me a noob. I have an assault map that is in need of some testing. I look forward to your suggestions and appreciate your time and thoughts on this map. I am on a deadline of november 20 for completion and I know I am pushing the time limit but hoping...
  10. TexasGtar

New UT99 Assault map BETA -- testing needed :)

Hey fnb. Thanks for the link to this place. I am impressed with all the feedback you have gotten and hope I will also get a lot of help as I need it to finish by our deadline. I still haven't gotten your map yet but I will download it tonight before I hit the hay and it should be there tomorrow...