Recent content by Terminator.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Terminator.

2015 Forum migration, updates & issues

Looks perfect! Great job to all who made this happen.
  2. Terminator.

#assault

Happy BD Seas! perhaps this keeps you motivated to go on with #assault! I'm with you as close as possible ;) :stompa::chainsaw:
  3. Terminator.

Happy fucking bd mate!!!!

Happy fucking bd mate!!!!
  4. Terminator.

Survivor Assault #7 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

My story: First rounds try to be in middel with frags and spectate teamplayers a bit to figure out who's fooling the team and who's playing normal, what players are upfront fragging and what players are in the back. Until 7v7, at this time you need to get immunity and vote ppl of by sneeking and...
  5. Terminator.

Survivor Assault #7 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

both nights are ok for me
  6. Terminator.

3vs3 PUG CUP AUTUMN 2012.

Sign me up, would like to play some :)
  7. Terminator.

Happy birthday mate!

Happy birthday mate!
  8. Terminator.

Teerm!

thanks guys :)
  9. Terminator.

League & Clan Servers

Hey hey, Can someone of TNT contact me, i try to arrange a war -ud- vs TNT. Term
  10. Terminator.

twnz

happy bd m8
  11. Terminator.

pictures pictures pictures

lol n1, Deadboy what direction is that motor driving?? Which direction are the sparks goin :P. l2fotoshop m8 :D:D
  12. Terminator.

Guess the movie caption!

juressic park?
  13. Terminator.

Guess the movie caption!

79 - seas_, Maxiz! 68 - Solar 65 - Hardcore 63 - BRaiNRaiN 59 - DeadBoy 55 - Black_Ninja, Hudson 43 - mYm 38 - Sneez 37 - KillerDude 33 - Fury 28 - ert 27 - Ulv, Turha 24 - Tnega 22 - TIMMAH 21 - Protocol, '//3iRd(o), Vitz¥^ 20 - Useless, 19 - DaTeL 18 - Rich 15 - Bossk 11 -...
  14. Terminator.

Guess the movie caption!

n1 :D next