Recent content by Termi

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

AutoRip Laserfield?! Bug or Okey?

Just outa interest, how old is billy bad ass cannabis smoker? Oh, and £50 says ya can't smoke cannabis without feeling queasy and sick, and given the chance ye'd act pissed off alcohol free lager.
  2. T

AutoRip Laserfield?! Bug or Okey?

Hey Uzi, long time no see - how u doin?
  3. T

What will I have to upgrade for UT2003 ?

someone clever - why does it make such a difference for the GF4 having more clock speed? compared to say the radeon where it makes no difference.
  4. T

you're joking right Neo... lol, you must be - if you aint do you wanna buy a GF3? lolol
  5. T

New Deal - PC for sale

Why would i put my ratpad, mouse and keyboard in my case? Anyway, i use the light to see when i'm taking out and putting in hardware :lol:
  6. T

CD Writer problems......

take it back
  7. T

it depends what you mean by "need" - i mean even in UT, if you have GF3 and a 1.4ghz machine - it still slows down if you backhammer of the siege tower or run into about 50 rockets and 2 shock combos on gardia, so i spose its how much do you wanna spend. I think UT's recomended 400Mhz is...
  8. T

New Deal - PC for sale

will when i get home tonight m8
  9. T

New Deal - PC for sale

sold most of it folks - Ajax you can kiss my ass for free
  10. T

New Deal - PC for sale

£20 for the Neon, and Cru i have - just thaught peeps here might want it :)
  11. T

1.4ghz For Sale

Ignore this thread - see http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19194
  12. T

New Deal - PC for sale

I-Will KK-266R mobo - Microstepping, 6PCi, 1AGP 4x or 2x, 3DIMM, 266mhz fsb, RAID, Integrated 3D hardware sound. 512MB of PC 133 Crucial RAM in 2x256MB sticks, Cas 2. An unlocked 1.4ghz T-Bird capable of 1.6+ with a taisol heatsink and large fan (also i have the orrigional tasiol fan)...
  13. T

1.4ghz For Sale

lol - you've been told
  14. T

1.4ghz For Sale

Bit more info for people: I-Will KK266-R Mobo: 1.4ghz chips and above Microstepping technology 266Mhz FSB Six PCI slots, 1 AGP (4x or 2x) and 1 ISA slot ATA / 100 IDE Raid Integrated 3D hardware sound Crucial - PC133 Cas2 RAM - 2x256MB (512MB) of high speed, high quality ram...
  15. T

1.4ghz For Sale

:lol: My mum can overclock this one Cru, you can change the core voltage, or step up the fsb in 1 mhz increments from the bios. "microstepping" There is no "i'm a nerd so i have to make overclocking difficult so i can impress my geeky friends - maybe if i spill enough Arctic silver compound in...