Recent content by Suicidal

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Suicidal

Server#1 & #2 AWOL

Wasn't it MyM's server that was in GamesWorld? Are we going to get it back?
  2. Suicidal

New {SUYM} site online

Nice work Nec :] I found another site here :D
  3. Suicidal

Look back

SUYM took me in when i was just a n00b and taught me how to play Assault. All the hours me and Aj spent learning launches, and i still can't do any. :lol: Will never forget the good times i had in SUYM Missing you Vince :]
  4. Suicidal

An apology... (but not from me!)

Pld mate :] Anyone who is man enough to publicly admit their mistakes deserves a second chance
  5. Suicidal

New Forums

Sure, there are some people that don't follow the latest fasion, do not sheep around after the in crowd. But you can see from this thread just how many people have replied with a nice post, and how many people haven't. I think it shows a true representation of the community and just shows how...
  6. Suicidal

New Forums

Why waste your breath Mc. Just from reading this thread you can get a good idea of people attitudes around here. The new wave fasion for 2002, the Mi5 hater, is the way of life in this community.
  7. Suicidal

gg Mi5

Despite what you believe, you and your little band of bum chums are not 'everyone' in this community You think i care that everyone hates me? Ha. I am not in a popularity contest, i couldn't give a toss what any of you think of me. I prefer to be disliked, it saves me having to stomach...
  8. Suicidal

gg Mi5

You were kicked cos of your comments in irc.utassault.net You slag me off, then join my channel with the sole intention to wind me up, then moan cos you get kicked? Get a life
  9. Suicidal

gg Mi5

gg >ION<
  10. Suicidal

CliffyB on UT2003 status

You are going to be disappointed then
  11. Suicidal

New Players joined

lo tim :wave:
  12. Suicidal

New Players joined

paa
  13. Suicidal

New Players joined

There's beer? No-one told me fs
  14. Suicidal

New Players joined

Welcome Imp and CK :party:
  15. Suicidal

(jolt3) custom maps

You would think Neo being an Assault player he would be sympathetic to our plight. He is no longer just our Assault server admin but a fully fledged Jolt Admin. No doubt he is busy working for jolt and is unable to see this thread. I would suggest we all contact him by ICQ, email, carrier...