Recent content by stuntz0rZ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

UT4 2v2 Cup

please add me
  2. S

Guardia forever !!!

this map sucks. never should have re-made gaurdia!!!
  3. S

Serious Server 1 problem lately (AssaultBonusPack)

Nope, Already have all ServerPackages in the ini file. Whenever As-AsthenosphereAL gets voted, the server becomes dead because none of the players have the Assaultbonuspack file.. its so weird that this was a problem with coldsteel and now asthenoAL. Looks like all Newbs need the files these days
  4. S

Serious Server 1 problem lately (AssaultBonusPack)

is there a fix for this problem yet? the same thing happens on my server. i Have the file on the redirection site, but it dosent send it to the clients. it just simply says the file could not be found. It does that for the map As-AsthenosphereAL
  5. S

league as problem

headcase, you rock! it works now! ty :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  6. S

league as problem

I even tried it thru my windows server. b4 and after i added "ServerPackages=Autorip". It still boots me out. how strange.....Would it be becuz im using V436? Does it require 451!?why do i even bother with this :(
  7. S

league as problem

yeah. Well, i give up on this, its a linux server. and my Linux skills arn't that great. thx anyway
  8. S

league as problem

yeah, its there. ugh. i don't feel like trying to fix this problem. Delete As-AutoRip=Problem fixed :p
  9. S

league as problem

what file do i add those lines to? Ive tried my unrealtournament.ini and i had no luck. im a n00b! =( =(
  10. S

league as problem

Im runninga server with Mapvote LA13 and League As140. whenever As-AutoRip gets voted. it boots my clients out, saying that they are cheating. did I not set some thing up properly?
  11. S

European Assault Cup - 2005

stuntz0rZ/usa/upfront