Recent content by -Starlight-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Keep calm

The world is still turning and i am still kicking around in RL somewhere! :D Hope you are all well! and good to see its still going. >DaRk<-Starlight- and a bit =]DoG[= too :) A.K.A Scott Much love. ;)
  2. S

Merry Christmas Guys

Morning! I've not been here in a while, so thought i would pop in and say hello. Nice to see you are guys are going, although your in division one!? UTA must be super easy now ;) Have a good christmas and new year, and keep going :D :) Scott
  3. S

Idiot on Dog Std Server

Damn you lamerz has banned me J/K ;) (Couldnt resist) :chainsaw::snot::chainsaw:
  4. S

Goodbye DFP Servers

Thanks for the Servers :)
  5. S

Dual Layer burning

i personally use IMGBurn, but i only usually burn ISO's though. Works great everytime, never wasted a DL
  6. S

Is there a Windows Program to access BIOS Settings?

lol indeed... ;) I give up anyway, im going to live a quiet life and just blame HP! :D Oh and this 'Consumer End' stuff is just BS ;)
  7. S

Thanks for your post MyM :) Well i want to change the SATA Setting on the drive to boot MAC OS X, it seems the SATA settings are set incorrect to suit the OEM software. The board is a Wistron 303C (AMD Sempron Processer), but Wistron seem to be a Taiwanese HP Vendor, and ive searched but found...
  8. S

Last Ronaldo pic at Man Utd

He needs his eyes testing (the referee that is).
  9. S

Oh and i hate HP! No doubt restricting BIOS settings to ensure people dont mess, and they dont get warranty claims. I wont be buying HP again :D
  10. S

Hi All, I need some assistance on changing some SATA BIOS Configurations. Sounds simple enough, just goto BIOS and go from there! Well no... its a HP BIOS which means its as simple as simple can be, and i can only amend the boot order and time. I have upgraded the BIOS to the latest HP...
  11. S

The Stig Unmasked

Strange translation :lol: Yes, it was in the UK press not so long ago, however it did not actually name him. Though they did say, he lived in a £300,000 house and drove a £20,000 car :)
  12. S

OMG n1 PINNY!

:bday: :)
  13. S

Merry Christmas..

to my DOG Maties :D have a good one :kiss: :Xmastree::Xmasgrin::Xmaseek::Xmaskiss::XmasDog:
  14. S

Nice to see youre still going

:wave: