Recent content by Spirit

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Spirit

Umm

Quiet in here these days... :P
  2. Spirit

Umm

Haha no not drunk (for a change)! Was searching my emails and a utassault one came up so I though I’d poke my head in! Tanya is great, we’re not together any more but still in touch :) How you keeping Morpheus? Must be able to measure the time in decades now years now :rofl:
  3. Spirit

Umm

Hi ;)
  4. Spirit

x800 pro to x800 xt

Nope, once you have opened them they stay open ;) Although why bother flashing back to the old bios anyway? Just leave at the XT bios and if your card can't handle the clocks drop it down slightly :D Personaly I just went for an X800 XT PE anyway ;) Fagz :P
  5. Spirit

Ello

Fagz :p:
  6. Spirit

Bloody money grabbing record label bastards

Dunno if anyone has seen the news about CDWow yet but BPI have settled their suit against them importing CDs and forced CDWow to put a £2 surcharge on top of all their prices :( They are also looking at taking action against play.com and amazon : :mad: Just hope they get forced to rethink...
  7. Spirit

USA and torture

W0t jwer said :D
  8. Spirit

my new love interest ]I[ - I'm thinking of having an affair....

It's gotta be done Arse, how could you even contemplate resisting? :D
  9. Spirit

which laptop?

It's worth having a look over at the Dell outlet store, they have some good discounts on a lot of the time. http://outlet.dell.com/Emea_Dfo/EuDispatcher?country=GBR&target=InventoryPage&lob_constraint=INSP
  10. Spirit

Nice ATI overclocking tool

@ Apoc, surely you don't need to overclock the XT - afaik it has the 'overdrive' feature which automatically overclocks the card on demand? Looks nice Arse, will have a play tonight when I get home :) My max stable overclock (9800pro also) is 441/369 - I've had it much higher than that, but...
  11. Spirit

Best make 9800 pro card?

Not wanting to look like a sheep, but I would say Sapphire too. I say that purely because I personally own a Sapphire 9800 Pro 128mb and it kicks ass. Can't fault it at all, and it overclocks very sweetly. I have a £15 Arctic cooler on it as opposed to the standard ATI - it's half the noise...
  12. Spirit

Recent Mars and upcoming Moon Projects

But if you ignore the option now you may suddenly find you need it urgently and its too late... I think it would be naive to just bury ours heads in the sand and hope that we manage to get things sorted out ok. As I said, I find it very very hard to picture a world living in harmony in a few...
  13. Spirit

Yes, absolutely we should do everything we can to prevent overcrowding and everything we can to stop polution, however call me cynical but I can't see that in a few hundred years time everything will be rosey and the world will be living in harmony. All it could take would be one nuclear war...
  14. Spirit

I do agree with your pov martz, it's awful to see so much money being spend on what appears to be unimportant things when there is so much need on our own planet, but what about the long term future? Earth is rapidly becoming overcrowded and our society is such that polution and global warming...
  15. Spirit

new card

Get the sapphire 9600 Pro or XAT, definately the one to go for :D