Recent content by SkullSquasher

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. SkullSquasher

rc server

nope no lies was great fun, even managed a 4v4 at one point :), we are on there most nights playing :)
  2. SkullSquasher

rc server

some of us will be on rc server tonight for some assault fun feel free to pop in :)
  3. SkullSquasher

hiya m8 wanna start a clan in ut4 league and trying to get all the guys together, got...

hiya m8 wanna start a clan in ut4 league and trying to get all the guys together, got me,rick,xion,rookie and also talking to skull as well hopefully
  4. SkullSquasher

hiya m8 wanna start a clan in ut4 league and trying to get all the guys together, got...

hiya m8 wanna start a clan in ut4 league and trying to get all the guys together, got me,rick,xion,rookie and also talking to skull as well hopefully
  5. SkullSquasher

Start of UT 4, 4vs4 Assault Spring Cup 2016 - Signup is open

Looking forward to the cup and hopefully on to a new league :)
  6. SkullSquasher

Old UTA players you miss...

:wave: I see its still going on :), see you in ut4 assault, looks promising
  7. SkullSquasher

r-c server

thnx for the replies guys I just wanted to know what it was like for people in various locations, the server is just merely a place for when some rc`s get together however it will always be left public if anyone wants to play on it, has custom maps and vote system
  8. SkullSquasher

r-c server

come and play on rc server see what you think connection wise its old skool multiplay lol
  9. SkullSquasher

{R-C} Members

Might just do that then thnx :)
  10. SkullSquasher

{R-C} Members

ye xi is my bro we been playin a lot lately on r-c server
  11. SkullSquasher

{R-C} Members

Just wondering what happened to you all :) if you still come to these forums, tell me your stories. I got married off however still have my gaming room with ut99 installed for play now and again :)
  12. SkullSquasher

# StdAS - 11.09.2011 :: [NAC] 4 - 8 -ud-

Awww the top player of NAC never even got a mention, cmon Blade :P. really enjoyed playing that match beenb a long time since I played one.
  13. SkullSquasher

{R-C} Server Problem

GGRRIINNGGOOOO :cuddle: good to hear from you m8ty, what ya been up to? yeah kinda playing ut99 again or trying to lol when I aint playing cod black ops :P
  14. SkullSquasher

{R-C} Recruiting

Hiya Folks, {R-C} looking for a few more members for standard asault to get the show on the road, we have our own game and coms server, a few old skool players would be really nice :cool:
  15. SkullSquasher

Hiya m8 looking to get r-c reactivated in the std league again to see how it goes, i did pm...

Hiya m8 looking to get r-c reactivated in the std league again to see how it goes, i did pm braja but he aint got back to me yet. I will be clan leader with 10 being teh match as arranger, cheers m8