Recent content by SixPakSuzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. SixPakSuzy

"ScriptLog: Unknown Mutator in use: LeagueAS140.LeagueAS_Mutator" error in ucc.log?

Hello. I'm running LeagueAS140 and I see the following entry in my ucc.log: ScriptLog: Unknown Mutator in use: LeagueAS140.LeagueAS_Mutator Is this something to be concerned about? Is this creating any issues? Thanks, SPS
  2. SixPakSuzy

dog server

Hey '//3iRd(o), FYI: I've had the best day today on the server since the new server was put online. I was able to piston jump on Mazon and I scored many sniper kills on Overlord. These things I just couldn't do over the past few weeks. Also, my shots where making more contact hits today than in...
  3. SixPakSuzy

dog server

Others have complained on the server while playing, and the following is exactly what I am talking about: Although, I don't believe that it is a routing issue, not for me anyway, and probably not for others who are experiencing this issue. I am not thinking the issue is related to lag...
  4. SixPakSuzy

dog server

I'm not busting on anyone or being disrespectful in any way. I'm just stating my experiences. Experiences which others have also claimed since the new server has come online. No, I don't have a demo or logs. I'm not sure what a demo would show. I would need a demo of performance on the old...
  5. SixPakSuzy

dog server

Actually, whether you accept it or not, there is something different with the new server. On the new server, I can't snipe or piston jump. Also, players freeze and then re-appear frequently. My ping is basically the same. No PL. Nothing on my end has changed. Many have reported the same...
  6. SixPakSuzy

To the =]DoG[= Costums server admins

First off, you aren't me. So, keep that in mind before telling me what I should or should not think. Second, I was banned at least twice for playing well. I wasn't doing anything other than that. The last time I was banned I was experiencing a 2% packet loss. I'm assuming that this was the...
  7. SixPakSuzy

To the =]DoG[= Costums server admins

I've had the same exact situation happen to me several times on the DOG servers. I'll be playing then I'm kicked and when I try to reconnect I get a password prompt. Emails to the admins are never answered and then the banned is lifted in a couple of weeks. So, yea, people do get banned for no...
  8. SixPakSuzy

nice mods

Probably true with today's players, however, when I was in a clan we only needed 3 of us to be successful in Guardia....one to clear the hallways and two to boost. Thats the thing about Guardia....it takes teamwork. Best, SPS
  9. SixPakSuzy

nice mods

Sorry, but the !skip mod sucks. It has turned Assault and the DoG server into a haven for noobs who don't have any interest in gaining real playing skills. Obviously, the !skip mod will mainly be used for Guardia....which, IMO, is an excellent map which requires skill and teamwork. Even with the...
  10. SixPakSuzy

Goodbye

I've just set up an Assault server located in London. The IP is 217.163.27.188:7777 It should also show up as JustUnreal Standard Assault in the game's list. I still have some things to change on it but its basically ready to use. Best, SPS
  11. SixPakSuzy

Goodbye

Hey all. I've been playing with another name and things were good. It seems that ppl just like messing with me just to piss me off. With the new nick nobody knew who I was so they left me alone. Unfortunately, I started to have ping loss on the DOG server and now my IP has been locked...
  12. SixPakSuzy

Goodbye

For over 6 years I've been playing on UT servers. Most of you know me as WhiteRussian and (most likely) SixPakSuzy. The time has come to say goodbye. For me, things haven't been too enjoyable lately. Most of the good players are gone, and whats left is far from being enjoyable. This doesn't...